XCR Forum banner

Robinson XCR 5.56mm 16" Heavy barrel $1350 shipped. SPF

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  AfterWork Ninja 
#1 ·
Robinson XCR 5.56mm 16" Heavy barrel $1350 shipped. SPF

SPF

$1350. Insured shipping to your FFL included. All state and federal laws apply.

I have a Robinson XCR-L in 5.56 x 45mm with a 16" heavy barrel. The rifle has less than 300 rounds through it and is in excellent condition. I bought it brand new and I have been the only owner. The only blemish is one spot on the let side of the barrel about 4 inches from the flash hider. There is a 1.5" - 2" very light rub mark from riding in my truck. It is not through the finish, but it is a slightly different color. If I didn't point it out you probably wouldn't notice it, I just want to point it out. See picture below.

The rifle comes with a Magpul MIAD grip installed, all of the back and front straps, and packaging insert for the MIAD. I will also install the standard AR pistol grip that comes on the rifle from the factory. It also includes the aluminum AR15 30 round magazine that came with the rifle, Robinson XCR manual, Plano hard case that came with the rifle and original trigger guard.

The rifle is shown with a Advanced Armament 18 tooth Blackout flash hider / suppressor mount. [span style='font-weight: bold;']I will sell the mount / suppressor adapter for an additional $80. If you do not want the Blackout I will install the factory A2 birdcage style flash hider pictured below. Once again the AAC blackout is not included for the sale price.[/span]

You may notice in the pictures that there are a few white dots on the barrel bolt, ejector bolts, and other fasteners. This is a product called torque seal. We use it on helicopters to provide a visual indication of a loose fastener. I brought this gun as a backup to an Appleseed class, but did not use it. I like to put it on guns I take to classes so I can tell at a glance if something is loose. It is the consistency of dried frosting and has zero effect on the finish. It takes 5 minutes to remove. I will leave it on unless requested to remove it by buyer.

I have this rifle listed on other sites as well and reserve the right to end this ad at any time. Here is a link to my Ar15.com feedback. Just look for my username. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_109/549695_Feedback___A___B___6_29_11.html

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.