Thread: SOLD! - WTS: XCR 16" heavy barrel, new gas system, less than 500 rounds

SOLD! - WTS: XCR 16" heavy barrel, new gas system, less than 500 rounds

*Update 1: The rifle is chambered in 5.56mm
    *Update 2: The rifle's lower does not have the "XCR" deleted from the magwell
    *Update 3: The rifle will be shipped in a black plastic case (the same one I received it in) at no additional cost

Fellow XCRers,

The time has come for me to sell my XCR. I have really enjoyed it; however, I need to slim down my gun collection and the XCR is the odd gun out in a group of AR15s. I rather keep everything compatible with each other if I'm going to own fewer firearms. Enough about me. The rifle is has a 16" heavy barrel, the new gas system, and has had less than 500 rounds put through it (mostly Federal XM193 for the break-in and literally a handful of Wolf for giggles). Full disclosure, when I first purchased the rifle the chamber was a little tight and would not eject the Federal rounds. I sent it back to Robinson Armament, they squared me away with a new barrel, and ever since it has run like a dream. I have taken very good care of it. It was wiped down and lightly lubricated on a regular basis during its slumber.

Asking price is $1200 and this is what you get:
    - Complete rifle as described above (standard upper, 16" heavy barrel, new gas system, lower receiver with QD socket on bottom)
    - Tango Down BG-16 rifle grip (shown in pictures), I can provide a standard AR15 style grip and/or an Ergo Tactical Deluxe Grip free of charge at buyer's request (1, 2, or all 3--up to you)
    - Magpul XTM rail panels x 19 (shown in pictures), this is enough panels to completely cover the "handguard" area of the rifle (as shown)

Additional items at buyer's request are as follows:
    +$125 - LaRue Tactical Troy micro low profile folding battle sights, front and back (shown in pictures), I'll even thrown in a LaRue dillo brand new in packaging if you go for this option (not shown)
    +$675 - Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T w/ A.R.M.S. throw lever mount (shown in picture), this item has a few marks of appreciation

These prices are negotiable. I tried to make them as fair as possible, but I haven't been around here much and may be way off base with these numbers. If so, let me know and I will reconsider my asking prices. I want my XCR and hopefully some of this other equipment to go to another XCR enthusiast or someone who is looking to get into the XCR world for the first time, but at a fair price. I live in MD and will pay shipping. I will be going through my local FFL so your FFL's transfer fee is on you.

If you are interested please leave some comments here or PM me. I will answer any additional questions or send you additional pictures at your request. I look forward to sending my XCR to a good home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SOLD! - WTS: XCR 16" heavy barrel, new gas system, less than 500 rounds-20120717_193939_c.jpg   SOLD! - WTS: XCR 16" heavy barrel, new gas system, less than 500 rounds-20120717_193952_c.jpg   SOLD! - WTS: XCR 16" heavy barrel, new gas system, less than 500 rounds-20120717_194242_c.jpg   SOLD! - WTS: XCR 16" heavy barrel, new gas system, less than 500 rounds-20120717_193939_c.jpg   SOLD! - WTS: XCR 16" heavy barrel, new gas system, less than 500 rounds-20120717_193952_c.jpg  

SOLD! - WTS: XCR 16" heavy barrel, new gas system, less than 500 rounds-20120717_194242_c.jpg  

Re: WTS: XCR 16" heavy barrel, new gas system, less than 500 rounds

Pm sent

Hey brother I sent you a reply (or at least I think I did). If you didn't get it then let me know. If you did then disregard. As you can see I've only made 10 posts here. I'm more of a stalker on this forum. I may have messed up the reply. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by garnaz View Post
    Pm sent

Received thanks for reply.

Pm sent

Thanks for answering all noob questions.

STILL AVAILABLE

The rifle is still for sale if anyone is interested. Please PM me with any questions or requests for additional pictures. Thanks!

Does it have the updated trigger and gas system

SOLD!

But to answer your questions anyway: new gas system and old trigger.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest!

Sponsors