Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: FOR SALE Robinson Armament XCR-M MINI 16 inch

  1. #1
    Rifleman flows0002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    145

    FOR SALE Robinson Armament XCR-M MINI 16 inch

    Robinson Armament XCR-M 308 7.62mm mini 16" FDE : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

    too bad it's not the standard, but if any of youz other guys are interested...

  2. #2
    Marksman Trip5896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    313
    Wow, dude...so correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me you took the replies from your other thread a little too much to heart and are dumping a perfectly good battle rifle? At a time when RA might ACTUALLY be FINALLY improving their customer service. And you've fired only 20 rounds? Check out the XCR-M Accuracy posts by AlaskaGuns if you're worried about that aspect. I haven't read any negative performance results either with any ammo.

    i'd just recommend against making a seeming knee-jerk reaction based on what I perceive to be your logic.

  3. #3
    Sig
    Sig is offline
    Expert Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    954
    I don't believe it's the OP's gun for sale, just letting people know.
    Last edited by Sig; 03-31-2013 at 05:51 AM.
    Just because you can't change everything doesn't mean that you have to choose to do nothing.

  4. #4
    Carbineman scorpion08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    67
    Emailed the guy last night. This was his response, "I bought a colt LE901 for $3500. *Don't need both guns. *Both guns function
    about the same. The Colt is lighter almost 1 pound."

    Sounds like the wrong reason to me. Reviews for that have been less than stellar. He is wrong about the weight too. Get in the gym seriously. Hope it finds a good home.

  5. #5
    Marksman Trip5896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion08 View Post
    Emailed the guy last night. This was his response, "I bought a colt LE901 for $3500. *Don't need both guns. *Both guns function
    about the same. The Colt is lighter almost 1 pound."

    Sounds like the wrong reason to me. Reviews for that have been less than stellar. He is wrong about the weight too. Get in the gym seriously. Hope it finds a good home.
    Wow again...

    I'll just say I own (or have owned) a few of the modern 308 battle rifles and, for various reasons, the M would the last one I would get rid of if I had to. I especially wouldn't pick a heavier, gimmicky DI gun like the Colt LE901 over it.

    Good luck with the sale and hope a forum member can snatch it up for a decent price.

  6. #6
    XCR Guru Sean K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    15,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    I don't believe it's the OP's gun for sale, just letting people know.
    ^This.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

  7. #7
    Marksman Trip5896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    313
    Damn totally missed Sig's post. No more forum posts on my phone while out at the bar drinking heh

  8. #8
    XCR Guru Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip5896 View Post
    Damn totally missed Sig's post. No more forum posts on my phone while out at the bar drinking heh
    That would be a good thing....................Name:  44.gif
Views: 1178
Size:  6.3 KBName:  slap.gif
Views: 1170
Size:  714 Bytes
    "Molon Labe!"

  9. #9
    Rifleman flows0002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip5896 View Post
    Wow, dude...so correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me you took the replies from your other thread a little too much to heart and are dumping a perfectly good battle rifle? At a time when RA might ACTUALLY be FINALLY improving their customer service. And you've fired only 20 rounds? Check out the XCR-M Accuracy posts by AlaskaGuns if you're worried about that aspect. I haven't read any negative performance results either with any ammo.

    i'd just recommend against making a seeming knee-jerk reaction based on what I perceive to be your logic.
    As stated in the other posts. Wasn't and isn't my gun. Posted it here for the peeps that wanted a chance to bid on a xcr-m mini 16 inch.

  10. #10
    Carbineman scorpion08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    67
    If I didn't already have one on order, I would pick it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. SOLD: Robinson Armament XCR-L 5.56 NATO
    By Ace193 in forum Trading Post
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 08:56 PM
  2. CHANGES AT ROBINSON ARMAMENT CO.
    By kolob in forum Robinson Armament
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 04:03 PM
  3. Robinson Armament T-shirts for sale
    By Danicadotcom in forum Sales Questions for RA
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 12:54 PM
  4. After market Robinson Armament add ons
    By gizmobel in forum Sales Questions for RA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 07:29 PM
  5. FS: Robinson Armament M96 .223
    By JMcD in forum Trading Post
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:03 AM

Search tags for this page

robinson armament xcr for sale
,
robinson armament xcr-m for sale
,

robinson arms xcr for sale

,
robinson arms xcr m 308 for sale
,

robinson arms xcr-m for sale

,

robinson xcr for sale

,
robinson xcr-m for sale
,

xcr for sale

,

xcr m for sale

,
xcr mini for sale
,
xcr-m
,

xcr-m for sale

Click on a term to search for related topics.