Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twitter Explodes With Threats Against Zimmerman and Random Whites.

Twitter Explodes With Threats Against Zimmerman and Random Whites.

Twitter Explodes With Threats Against Zimmerman, Random Whites : Personal Liberty Digest?

Twitter Explodes With Threats Against Zimmerman, Random Whites

June 27, 2013 by Sam Rolley

As the George Zimmerman trial drags on, the Twitter watchers over at Twitchy have noticed an alarming trend—an explosion of people taking to the Internet with death threats against Zimmerman and random white people if the defendant is found not guilty.
    Via Twitchy:

Take it away, Cartman:

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Vanderboegh's response this morning:

I told my daughters just last week that if they hear that Zimmerman has been acquitted, to get to a predetermined safe place IMMEDIATELY and stay there -- armed. My oldest often works her marketing job in rough parts of various cities, including Birmingham, Atlanta and even Houston. My youngest daughter's apartment is on the fringe of USM in Hattiesburg, butted up against another rough area. The racial divide promoted by the collectivists has become so poisonous that it is easy to see an LA riots outcome happening in this case -- all over the country. In any case, opportunistic criminals of every sort would seize on such a chance to commit their own favorite felony specialties in an atmosphere where the cops disappear and apprehension is highly unlikely.
    Got militia?
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Didn't we just read where a teenager was arrested for making threats like that in an on-line game?

What happened to equal justice? If this is ok (and honestly, I think it is), then shouldn't that be ok, too?
    - Tom Aiello
    tbaiello@mac.com

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

B/c of your phrasing, I'm not sure which you mean....but to clarify....I have no problems with these idiots tweeting what they are. Most likely it's just people blowing their horns....but, it's also likely that riots will take place if Z is acquitted.

At the risk of having heaps of SH** piled on me.. I recall many things from my youth such as 'eeny meeny miney moe, catch a n******* by the toe" this was sung by both white and black children. The so called "N" word was socially acceptable until the 60's and as shown from the tweets is in common use today. It never did go away, despite what the media would have you believe. Paul Deen, does the 'timing' seem a bit suspicious? So how many have used the 'N' word and did not even know what it meant? The "N" word is used most often to denote 'status inferiority' not racial profiling. As for references I can only offer, real life experience, not some 'written word'! Recall 'Sambo's Pancake House' and how it was forced to change to become politically correct!

Nigga is near PC, nigger is not PC. The 'r' makes it racist...
    “If a tyrant is one man and his subjects are many, why do they consent to their own enslavement?"

Etienne de La Boetie (1530-1563)

tk
    If Zimmerman is not convicted, it's probably not a bad idea to make sure your loved ones keep arms close at hand for a while.

I made my wife a pretty paddle holster for her SP101 and I'll have to make sure she packs it.

tk
    The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for re-election and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake free people get to make only once." Judge Alex Kozinski, 9th District

Eh, I see the threat, but I really don't care.
    Back when the whole Rodney King thing went down, and people were burning neighborhoods, my place was a popular hang-out.
    And by "my place", I mean my home, and by "popular hang-out", I mean several of my more liberal friends came to visit, knowing that I had the equipment, training, and will to make sure that real threats would be addressed at 2685 fps.
    Same song, different verse. If things go sideways, I'll always have a ballistic solution.
    What I don't have, is fear.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Eh, I see the threat, but I really don't care.
    Back when the whole Rodney King thing went down, and people were burning neighborhoods, my place was a popular hang-out.
    And by "my place", I mean my home, and by "popular hang-out", I mean several of my more liberal friends came to visit, knowing that I had the equipment, training, and will to make sure that real threats would be addressed at 2685 fps.
    Same song, different verse. If things go sideways, I'll always have a ballistic solution.
    What I don't have, is fear.
    Tell them this time to get their own damn guns or have a "Reasonable Discussion" with the rioters. Even better just get a shot gun and fire through the closed door when they hear anything outside.
    "Molon Labe!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Vanderboegh's response this morning:
    I told my daughters just last week that if they hear that Zimmerman has been acquitted, to get to a predetermined safe place IMMEDIATELY and stay there -- armed. My oldest often works her marketing job in rough parts of various cities, including Birmingham, Atlanta and even Houston. My youngest daughter's apartment is on the fringe of USM in Hattiesburg, butted up against another rough area. The racial divide promoted by the collectivists has become so poisonous that it is easy to see an LA riots outcome happening in this case -- all over the country. In any case, opportunistic criminals of every sort would seize on such a chance to commit their own favorite felony specialties in an atmosphere where the cops disappear and apprehension is highly unlikely.
    Got militia?
    If your daughter needs a safe house in Houston area just let me know. We live in a nice quiet neighborhood in the burbs.
    Last edited by MrChem; 06-28-2013 at 05:54 PM.
    Caution! Do not look into laser with remaining eye.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors