Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenhouse Effect is a lie

Greenhouse Effect is a lie

Don't know if this should go in politiking or socializing...as global warming etc has become such a politicized "science".

Most of you, I am sure, are aware that anthropogenic global warming, a.k.a. global warming a.k.a. "climate change", is all bullshit.

There is an underlying reason for all the shoddy science - they get the setup and start of it all completely wrong..the greenhouse effect.

Please read this paper.

http://www.ilovemycarbondioxide.com/...ere_Effect.pdf

It has ALL the actual science, physics and logic necessary to actually understand the science.

If you can't read it all or keep up with it (mostly text, written for a general audience, but does have a small amount of high-school level math which you don't necessarily need to understand), it comes down to this:

They model the Earth as having a solar heating input of -18C degrees.

This is wrong.

The solar heating input is actually +30C on average, with a maximum of 121C degrees.

Comparing -18C to the average ground temperature of +15C, and you are left scratching your head how this can be, and therefore invent flawed and fictional physics to explain the difference. This flawed and fictional physics is called the Greenhouse Effect.

Compare +30C (or 121C) to +15C, and then you realize that since half the planet is in darkness and always cooling, everything is just as it should be and there is no need at all to postulate a greenhouse effect.

The example of planet Venus is also explained.

All of global warming science is based on this fictional greenhouse effect, and it is therefore ALL bullshit.

Written by yours truly.

Re: Greenhouse Effect is a lie

BTW there is a type of bullet-point summary at the end of the article.

Also, I am writing a publication-level paper mostly based on this one, which will be submitted for peer-review, and I see no reason it will not be published as the ONLY thing I need to discuss, as I did in the linked paper, is simple science, math, and logic.

I'll post that paper here when it is done.

You might like this little article I wrote. It hasn't been published yet, but I'm still waiting on review.

Physics of Physicists

There is another poorly studied phenomenon called retrograde non-linear weak attraction. What at first appears to be a weak attractive force, under the right conditions actually becomes a much stronger repulsive force.

The strength of the repulsive force varies as an inverse cube in relation to proximity to the physicist. Although there seems to be a mechanical resonance that triggers the phenomenon, particularly the rising inflection added to the end of a sentence when asking a question. There is a brief transition phase that usually begins with a statement similar to "It's really pretty simple", and very quickly progresses into vast run-on sentences sprinkled increasingly with the names of dead physicists, mathematical terms, as well as common words and phrases hijacked to describe esoteric concepts.

At this point the listener is often already subconciously moving away as the repulsive force kicks in with full force. It's best to have an exit available when approaching, since retrograde non-linear weak attraction has the odd property of being mirrored. The stronger the poor sap is repulsed, the stronger the physicist is attracted. If cornered, you could very well die with some transform or theorem punching a hole right through your skull. Remember, you need to use the bathroom. Somewhere else. Right now.

Once you have put some distance between you (inverse cube, distance is your friend), you may observe the phenomenon often continues unabated as the physicist will continue the momentum of the process until the initial question is answered to their satisfaction. An audience is not necessary at this point, although it will be directed at anyone still close enough to engage.

When two physicists come into close proximity we can observe that there seems to be a net attraction. As the number of physicists increases, there is a critical mass that will be reached wherein a new phenomenon called a "conference" will occur. The momentum built seems to be exponential at this point, and the conference can persist for days reaching a fever pitch with unwary bystanders being forcefully blown clear if approaching too closely. Eventually the conference will return to a weaker state when the initial thread is sufficiently beaten to death, or the supply of microwave burritos is exhausted. At that point the conference will collapse into individual physicists again and they can be safely handled for a time.
    That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

Quote Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    You might like this little article I wrote. It hasn't been published yet, but I'm still waiting on review.

[b]Physics of Physicists

There is another poorly studied phenomenon called retrograde non-linear weak attraction. What at first appears to be a weak attractive force, under the right conditions actually becomes a much stronger repulsive force.

The strength of the repulsive force varies as an inverse cube in relation to proximity to the physicist. Although there seems to be a mechanical resonance that triggers the phenomenon, particularly the rising inflection added to the end of a sentence when asking a question. There is a brief transition phase that usually begins with a statement similar to "It's really pretty simple", and very quickly progresses into vast run-on sentences sprinkled increasingly with the names of dead physicists, mathematical terms, as well as common words and phrases hijacked to describe esoteric concepts.

At this point the listener is often already subconciously moving away as the repulsive force kicks in with full force. It's best to have an exit available when approaching, since retrograde non-linear weak attraction has the odd property of being mirrored. The stronger the poor sap is repulsed, the stronger the physicist is attracted. If cornered, you could very well die with some transform or theorem punching a hole right through your skull. Remember, you need to use the bathroom. Somewhere else. Right now.

Once you have put some distance between you (inverse cube, distance is your friend), you may observe the phenomenon often continues unabated as the physicist will continue the momentum of the process until the initial question is answered to their satisfaction. An audience is not necessary at this point, although it will be directed at anyone still close enough to engage.

When two physicists come into close proximity we can observe that there seems to be a net attraction. As the number of physicists increases, there is a critical mass that will be reached wherein a new phenomenon called a "conference" will occur. The momentum built seems to be exponential at this point, and the conference can persist for days reaching a fever pitch with unwary bystanders being forcefully blown clear if approaching too closely. Eventually the conference will return to a weaker state when the initial thread is sufficiently beaten to death, or the supply of microwave burritos is exhausted. At that point the conference will collapse into individual physicists again and they can be safely handled for a time.

LOL! Dude, loved it!

I'm posting it outside my office door.

Well, the Earth is getting warmer. Glaciers are melting so are ice caps and shelves. The only question is the mechanism, and the vast majority believe it is due to the greenhouse effect with some attributing other mechanisms such as sun activity etc. In my mind, the only question is whether this is a man-made or natural phenomenon.
    Caution! Do not look into laser with remaining eye.

Good thing AL Gore discovered the greenhouse effect and got a Nobel Peace prize because if he didn't discover it where would we be?
    "Thoughtcrime does not entail death: thoughtcrime is death."
    - George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 2

"ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"- George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by series11 View Post
    Good thing AL Gore discovered the greenhouse effect and got a Nobel Peace prize because if he didn't discover it where would we be?
    We'd still be in the lockbox, with no interwebz.
    That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

Quote Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by series11 View Post
    We'd still be in the lockbox, with no interwebz.
    The horror, the horror, the horror...
    "Thoughtcrime does not entail death: thoughtcrime is death."
    - George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 2

"ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"- George Orwell

All kidding and Al Gore aside, the concept of the greenhouse effect was formulated by Fourier in the early 1800's.
    Caution! Do not look into laser with remaining eye.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors