M&P Shield Rebates....$240
Like Tree5Likes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M&P Shield Rebates....$240

M&P Shield Rebates....$240

https://www.smith-wesson.com/rebates

Don't really care for the M&P series, but at this price....I bought one anyway. I bought at Grabagun.....but seems lots of places (KY Gun Co., etc.) have them around $315...then $75 off after rebate.

$240 after the rebate, $8 shipping and $15 transfer.

Might end up being the wife's carry or for when I want something smaller to carry for whatever reason. Looking at an Apex trigger for it.....which will cost almost what the gun did.

JFYI for anyone looking for a good quality, really cheap CCW pistol.

Deal's good until June 30.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

I saw this too! I'm mildly intrigued by the 45, and at that price, it's hard to resist. I bought an XDS 45 two years ago for twice the money. That's Kel-Tec and Taurus territory on pricing.

Springfield pistols are running a similarish promotion. 4 free mags instead of a rebate....But @ 280 for the m&p that's trunk gun prices....Hard to resist.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TexasChris View Post
    Springfield pistols are running a similarish promotion. 4 free mags instead of a rebate....But @ 280 for the m&p that's trunk gun prices....Hard to resist.
    Ya, saw that too a while back....you were right in the other thread; now's the time to stock up on stuff (mags and ammo are pretty cheap right now too).
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

All the merchants who overstocked before the election, waiting to rape the gun buying public after Hilary was elected.Now they're trying to liquidate the merchandise.It's a buyers market.
    - Tom Aiello
    tbaiello@mac.com

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

Got an email for this from a local shop this morning while I was half awake. Thought it was a April fool's prank. Good deal.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Yeah, Palmetto State Armory has a sale going on with the Shield too for the same price with rebate. Saving for the CZ though.............

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

A lot of manufacturers are running dealer specials; and that is being passed on to the buyers.
    "Don't Tread On Me!"
    -- (reiterated without permission) Rich Hornay

I should have probably waited to see if the night sight models went on sale. They did today. $304 after rebate...so around $65 for night sights. Not a bad upgrade at all. Oh well....

M&Ps don't sell that well in my area, so I didn't jump on it as I still have to be fairly particular, capital wise. Kimbers have been ruling lately. I finalized my Glock Stocking Dealer agreement and have moved a few, but I'm drowning in Glocks. I have a couple of XDs in stock, but even with the "gear up" special, I can't seem to give them away.

Now, I can barely get Kimbers fast enough. I finally got my second K6s in stock and don't anticipate it will last long. I also got a Master Carry Pro in 9mm and an Eclipse Pro in .45ACP. Both very hot. Someone was showing me his Wilson 1911 over the weekend; claiming how it was somehow worth twice the price of a Kimber. I didn't shoot it, but I'm pretty skeptical.

I have a S&W 1076 and Kimber Custom Carry II in for Cerakote Jobs, so look for some pics fairly soon.
    Merlin likes this.
    "Don't Tread On Me!"
    -- (reiterated without permission) Rich Hornay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors