XCR-L 6.5 Grendel - Page 6
Like Tree12Likes
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: XCR-L 6.5 Grendel

Anyone have their conversion kit yet?

Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear what I can get my hands on. I'm looking for light vs heavy advice, all my barrels are light, but I'm considering getting the 6.5 Grendel in heavy.
    Technically, the heavy versus light question is answered best with "it depends on what you're planning to do with it."
    But I have yet to get myself into a position with a semi-auto carbine where I thought to myself "I should really have had a heavy barrel for this application".
    Maybe if it was being used as an accurized DMR style carbine, and you had a really good barrel on it, and you were planning rapid fire and/or a constant volume of fire......
    Sean K. likes this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

I am curious to find out about the accuracy of the rifle.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JDimitri View Post
    I am curious to find out about the accuracy of the rifle.
    We all are

I'm being realistic in that it will be for hunting and plinking. There is a big difference between light and heavy on the 18.6' barrels, so I chose light and have one on order. Now the real waiting begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Technically, the heavy versus light question is answered best with "it depends on what you're planning to do with it."
    But I have yet to get myself into a position with a semi-auto carbine where I thought to myself "I should really have had a heavy barrel for this application".
    Maybe if it was being used as an accurized DMR style carbine, and you had a really good barrel on it, and you were planning rapid fire and/or a constant volume of fire......
    Travis Kay
    linkedin.com/in/kaytravis
    twitter.com/traviskay
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA member, are you? In the greater Vancouver area? Drop me a PM

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsors