Overwatch Precision TAC Trigger Shoes $89+10 Shipping At Dvor.com
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fmunk
  • 1 Post By fmunk

Thread: Overwatch Precision TAC Trigger Shoes $89+10 Shipping At Dvor.com

Overwatch Precision TAC Trigger Shoes $89+10 Shipping At Dvor.com

Can't recommend DVOR.com as the reviews are pretty bad, but it's a decent price. It's the shoe only for that price (though they may have ones with the NP3 Gen 3 trigger bar too.....I just don't think it's really worth it to buy their bar, especially if you already have a gen 3 bar and it's polished/fitted to your Ghost connector).

They are NOT in stock currently. 1-3 week lead time

Same with Optics Planet....they want $106ish for the shoe; not in stock....free shipping though...and you can use a 5% discount code if you google for it....so it ends up being like $101 and change. 2-3 week waits on the parts though...JFYI.

I've used Optics Planet before....no issues. I bought the last black/black they had in stock (wanted black/red but didnt' want to wait).

JFYI for anyone looking for a slight discount on these triggers.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/overwatc...shoe-only.html

https://www.dvor.com/overwatch-preci...shoe-only.html
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

DVOR and Optics are the same outfit. DVOR is what they use for clearance sales.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Quote Originally Posted by fmunk View Post
    DVOR and Optics are the same outfit. DVOR is what they use for clearance sales.
    Kinda got the feeling they were related based on what popped up in the google search. Funny though....OP has a good reputation....but Dvor...not so much from the few reviews I saw.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I've bought a few things from DVOR. Never had problems with shipping etc. Complaints, if any, would be that you don't really save much. Pretty hard to achieve when you are dealing with MSRP pricing to begin with (Optics) combined with marginal discounts via DVOR. If membership wasn't free, I wouldn't have bothered.

As for triggers, I'm leaning towards Overwatch + Ghost 3.3 or 3.5... or Agency Arms fitted. The latter is only if I strike gold and end up sending my lower there for work. Both triggers have very similar trigger shoes plus polished Gen 3 bar. Long ways off though. Too many fires, too little money.
    Last edited by fmunk; 05-16-2017 at 10:32 PM.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Sponsors