Cheap Canadian ammo, where?

Thread: Cheap Canadian ammo, where?

Next question I have is where are the cheapest places to buy Canadian ammo? I found a couple sites like theammosource.com but I'm not sure.
    On there, I found:
    MFS Mil Spec 223 55gr HP, 1000 steel casing, non corrosive Rounds for $379+ shipping......
    I have never shot steel casing ammo and have no idea if it's good or bad for the rifle.

I would prefer hollow point ammo because most of my shooting is gonna be gophers and coyotes, (and fmj's just don't know when to quit after they bounce off the damn ground or a rock)!!!

I live in Alberta, so any leads on store here would be preferred as well!
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few things.

-I have thousands of rounds of steel cased ammo through my xcr's, no problems. Wolf 55g will group to about 1.5-3 moa with the gas on. (1/7 16" hbar)

-dont know if you have gander/Cabela's/basspro but wherever you purchase always inquire about price match, I recently found out that our local gander will honor most anything online, just show'em on your phone.

Cheap Ammo For Sale | In Stock Ammunition For Sale

www.slickguns.com (use ammo section)

Right now a case of wolf is around 250.00 here, if that helps.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasChris View Post
    A few things.

-I have thousands of rounds of steel cased ammo through my xcr's, no problems. Wolf 55g will group to about 1.5-3 moa with the gas on. (1/7 16" hbar)

-dont know if you have gander/Cabela's/basspro but wherever you purchase always inquire about price match, I recently found out that our local gander will honor most anything online, just show'em on your phone.

Cheap Ammo For Sale | In Stock Ammunition For Sale

www.slickguns.com (use ammo section)

Right now a case of wolf is around 250.00 here, if that helps.
    Thanks Chris..... fer givin me one more reason to want to move to Texas...where ammo is cheap as hell and you can take yer pistol into mcdonalds! ...not to mention kill n sh*t at night time out of a helicopter is perfectly fine! Haha!!
    Yeah we have Cabela's and bass pro up here, but they never have any stock when it comes to ammo, so nothing to price match!

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

You have to shop around for deals, ammo in Canada is ridiculously expensive compare to the US. There are a few commercial re-loaders in A.B that you should check out; waspmunitions.ca (a.b) , westernmetal.ca (might be b.c)
    Travis Kay
    linkedin.com/in/kaytravis
    twitter.com/traviskay
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA member, are you? In the greater Vancouver area? Drop me a PM

Prices must have flipped, it wasn't too long ago that due to shortages down here the prices were higher in the US.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Thanks! I checked both of them out... no luck! Wasp said out of stock, and western metal must build their ammo out of gold! Over $700 for 1000 223 green tip! Wow! Well, If I ever get a reply on the shipping from ammosource, it may be the way to go... at $379 for 1000 HP...
    I'll keep googling away!!

Sponsors