Stay away from C Products Defense , LLC
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay away from C Products Defense , LLC

Stay away from C Products Defense , LLC

I ordered two of Cproducts Defense "newest" generation mags after talking to Larry Panca on the phone last October. I love my XCR but steel cased has never run reliably out of any of my Cproducts mags. After talking with Larry on the phone, I was convinced that their newest generation mag would solve all my problems. On top of that, he said he'd bring my old mags up to spec by sending new springs and followers.
    When my order arrived, it had the two mags I had ordered but none of the replacement parts that were promised. On top of that, the follower on one of the new mags was already cracked as I pulled it out of the packaging.
    The big gun scare happened soon after that so I thought that maybe Larry was just trying to churn out product before it was too late. Since then, I have sent multiple emails and left multiple messages without any replies or replacement parts.
    Needless to say, I'm very disappointed with Larry Panca and C Products Defense and recommend other XCR owners to defer to ASC when buying 7.62x39mm 30 rd mags. I'll be honest, I'm hoping they'll see or hear about this complaint and adhere to the "Lifetime Warranty" they place on their mags.

Credit card payment? Thanks for the heads up, hopefully it is not how they want to do business.
    Last edited by Merlin; 03-08-2013 at 09:22 PM.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Yes, I ordered online and paid with CC. If you're asking if I'd like my money back, the answer is 'No', I want them to make the mags work that they sold me.
    Last edited by devon.mickle; 03-08-2013 at 09:29 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Ok, keep us posted on how well they do on backing up that warranty.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Thats a bummer. They traded me out 3 of the old companies mags plus gave me one of their new mags for free. This was also before all the crazy stuff. Maybe sept/ oct.
    Anyway, they all ran great in my XCR. In fact gen. 2 p-mags wont run in my XCR's at all. The bolt face shreds the back of the feed lips. Anyway my new gen. c-products run good.
    This is in my 5.56 of course. I posted about this when I got them and I remember people on here asking about the 7.62X39 mags & that others would try them. I dont have the 7.62X39 conversion kit.
    Sorry yours didn't work out. My 5.56's are good to go. The only thing i would be worried about is knowing the difference between the old ones and the new. The old ones were shiny, my new ones are more of a rough mat
    finish.

What kind of other mags do you have that do feed steel cased ammo in your XCR? I cannot see how ammo case type would cause malfunctions in the firearm and be related to magazines unless the projectile was markedly different.

Please update.

Thanks,
    Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Any update on this C Product mag problem?

Update on C Products 7.62x39 mag; I've heard nothing from them. It's been months and after multiple voicemails and emails, I have yet to receive any sort of response from them.
    I have never had steel-cased ammo run reliably out of my XCR. I believe this is because of steel cased ammo's decreased lubricity compared to brass. I've encountered it in both ASC and C-Products 7.62x39 mags. I'm not saying it doesn't work in other's XCR-7.62x39. I'm just saying that out of my XCR-7.62x39mm, brass runs like a champ and steel, well, doesn't.
    This is a major concern for me as cheap, brass-cased 7.62x39 is long gone, and all other ammo is quite scarce. I'm wishing I had gotten my XCR in 5.56.

What kind of problems are you having with steel cased ammo? Is it a feed issue or an extraction/ejection issue? If it's extraction/ejection, you may need to polish your chamber with a flex hone(sp?). If it's a feed issue, do you have other mags that work OK with steel cased ammo?? Without a more detailed description of your problems, it's all but impossible to troubleshoot.
    Oderint dum Metuant
    They may hate, so long as they fear.

I've never had problems extracting. It's a feed issue. Rounds are not rising up sufficiently in mag after a round has been stripped. I'm sure it would work if I lubed the rounds before putting them in the mag, but I'm not wiling to go there. While this happens with both my ASC mags and C Products mags, my purpose of posting was to warn folks to stay away from c-products defense. They throw around a "lifetime warranty" yet shipped and charged me for damaged merchandise and refuse to respond to any communication about honoring their warranty. Consider yourself warned; their 30rd 7.62x39mm mag looks promising, but if you're not shooting brass (and who is now that all the surplus is gone) you will be disappointed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors