Current magazines to buy?

Thread: Current magazines to buy?

Current magazines to buy?

Picking up a 7.62x39 conversion for my L. Anyone know where to get more mags right now?

Ammo Storage Components claims these mags are being built right now and will ship in 4 weeks. You might check and see if any will be available. Below is a link to their web page.

http://www.ammosc.com/storename/ammu...pt-273398.aspx

I appreciate it. My kit came with 2 C products. Didn't have any problems, but I only ran about 60 rounds through them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

FYI, it can take a long time to get orders filled from Ammosc. Site states 8 to 10 weeks. I have one small order placed in Jan and have not heard a peep from them.
    Last edited by fmunk; 04-08-2013 at 11:09 PM.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Not sure if you've already seen my post but I would stay away from C-Products Defense.
    They have failed to ship me a replacement follower after the new one I received from them was damaged upon opening. Honestly, I believe they have increased the magazine spring strength (in the effort to facilitate reliability) to the point that it causes premature wear on the follower. Upon opening my new mag from the packaging, it was obvious that the follower was somehow being crushed, literally to bits, by the new spring pressure.
    I had a nationally ranked shooter warn me to stay away from vendors who throw around their "lifetime" warranty like it's going out of style. I now see the wisdom in his words and wish I had listened.

That's why I'm weary of getting anything that's on the market right now. The kit came with 2 new magazines from C products, but until something reliable comes out I'm not too hard pressed to pick up any. I primarily run 5.56, just got the 7.62 kit for cheaper ammo and the ability to shoot whatever I may run across. Figured you can't go wrong with the 2 most popular calibers out there.

Sure wish someone would make a 20 round 7.62x39 stagnag mag! The 30 round mags look retarded. Being an Expert Operator Hobbyist such as myself, it's all about the looks.

Quote Originally Posted by EricCartmann View Post
    Sure wish someone would make a 20 round 7.62x39 stagnag mag! The 30 round mags look retarded. Being an Expert Operator Hobbyist such as myself, it's all about the looks.
    Don't forget color. Actually, the curve of the 7.62x39 Stagnag Mag makes insuring the proper seating in the magwell a bit tricky, however the curve on an AK platform is natural given how the mag affixes to receiver.
    Visit Minute of Angle Forums
    A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

Sponsors