Ammo Storage Components (Ammosc.com) - Junk
Like Tree11Likes
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo Storage Components (Ammosc.com) - Junk

Ammo Storage Components (Ammosc.com) - Junk

Got 6 of them... and they suck. I didn't even have to insert them into the rifle to discover they won't feed properly. Some mags I can't even get more than 20 rds inside it. Unloading by hand the follower doesn't push up the rounds.

Lets see how the return process plays out.
    Visit Minute of Angle Forums
    A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

If this is the case, what are we supposed to use for x39 magazines? I have some on order from January yet to show up. Are the Wolff springs a fix all?

Damn, I have a couple that I have not tried as yet. Hope I do not have to test that Lifetime warranty.Name:  dunno1.gif
Views: 657
Size:  4.4 KBName:  fingersx.gif
Views: 680
Size:  268 Bytes

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

My two have worked great so far 200 rounds

Difranco...you're the second one reporting recently received ASC mags to be shit. That doesn't bode well. I got some back in the summer of last year....all have been flawless. I'm guessing something is amiss at the factory due to the increase in demand. Sucks. I hope you get them warrantied and the issue corrected quickly.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

I haven't had my 7.62x39 rifle or pistol very long yet, so I've only used four of my ASC 30-round mags, and four 10-rounders in those two guns. However, all eight ASC mags have fed properly, and I've had zero malfunctions in either XCR. I have just under 60 rounds through the pistol, and the rifle is at about 500. (I always load the mags to one or two rounds less than full capacity -- don't know if that makes any difference though.)
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

BTW, all my x39 mags were bought from Kermit's pre-madness supply. Will have to try some of the 6.8 ones I just got from Brownell's, and see if there's a difference.
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

Difranco,
    Thanks for the heads up. I called and cancelled my order with ASC today and told them why. They were very nice about it and asked that if I know anyone having problems with their mags, to call and they would make it right. I'll wait and see if there is improvement. Thanks again for helping prevent a magazine headache!

I should update:

I did call they are supposed to be sending me a return receipt for the mags. Then as soon as new ones are available they would ship me some replacements. I have yet to receive the return shipping label and that was 3 or 4 days ago.

They were very polite and pleasant on the phone. So we shall see.

I should not that the standard .223 mags I got from them seem to be well built and quite functional, though I have yet to test them out.
    A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

Return Shipping label not received yet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors