D&H, ASC or C-Products 7.62x39 Mags? - Page 2
Like Tree20Likes
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: D&H, ASC or C-Products 7.62x39 Mags?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    I would pay $30 if it works 100% for 5.56 and 7.62, considering that the ASC 7.62 are 20 bucks and 5.56 mags can be had for 10.
    Per reviews at Primary, one guy had issues (and tight magwell fitting) with x39 while another had flawless function. Certainly easier to swallow at $30, but still... Almost worth it to get one to study and a 3D printer to make extras for personal use... or not.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Looks like Primary Arms is now carrying the RZE mag. Someone try it and give us a review.

RZE Unimag Multi-Caliber Magazine - 5.56 NATO / 7.62x39mm / 6.5 Grendel / 5.45 x 39 / 6.8 SPC / .458 SOCOM - RZE-MAG-001B

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Looks like Primary Arms is now carrying the RZE mag. Someone try it and give us a review.

RZE Unimag Multi-Caliber Magazine - 5.56 NATO / 7.62x39mm / 6.5 Grendel / 5.45 x 39 / 6.8 SPC / .458 SOCOM - RZE-MAG-001B

I got PA's email blast today. It looked like it was on sale too, but no price shown. I also didn't click on it to find out since I'm in CA. If not 10 rounds, I'm SOL. I'd have to pay a middleman to modify them to 10 rounds before I could receive them. Not worth the trouble right now. But, I am looking at a job lead in GA.
    Mechanic, Merlin and Bravo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fmunk View Post
    I got PA's email blast today. It looked like it was on sale too, but no price shown. I also didn't click on it to find out since I'm in CA. If not 10 rounds, I'm SOL. I'd have to pay a middleman to modify them to 10 rounds before I could receive them. Not worth the trouble right now. But, I am looking at a job lead in GA.
    Good luck to ya!
    fmunk and Merlin like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by fmunk View Post
    Indeed Good Luck. I hope you successfully escape that godforsaken place.
    Merlin and Sean K. like this.
    "Don't Tread On Me!"
    -- (reiterated without permission) Rich Hornay

Yep, hope you get it and it pays more money plus taxes should be less than KA and in a more Free State.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

I can't add much to what the other guys have said, except for even more encouragement and best wishes.
    And that's now DONE!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

The unfortunate thing is that "that God forsaken place" is spreading its tentacles all over the US.
    Bravo and Sean K. like this.
    "Spes Mea in Deo Est"--My hope is in GOD
    The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.--Aristotle

This is probably a rehash of info Merlin and others have posted... Been meaning to share these findings for a while but just haven't gotten around to it. Anyway, a while back I bought 4 ten-rounders from Nate. Two of them (ASC) did not work at all. Not Nate's fault, I knew this to be a possibility going into it.

The FDE ones are ASC. The black ones are C Products (which worked perfectly). With the ASCs, the rounds would nose dive, jam in the mag and fail to feed. Taking a look at the front face of the mags, it's easy to see the difference. The ACSs have a notch cut into them, so when empty the follower sits higher than the edge of the mag body.

If you are looking to buy mags in 7.62 x 39, definitely look for this feature at the front of the magazine. I believe Merlin has posted in the past about modifying mags with a Dremel to have this notch. I will probably attempt the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D&H, ASC or C-Products 7.62x39 Mags?-img_3575.jpg  
    Last edited by fmunk; 12-25-2016 at 12:17 PM.
    Merlin and TexasChris like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsors