Unimag 7.62x39 & 6.5G Review - Page 11
Like Tree12Likes
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Unimag 7.62x39 & 6.5G Review

Quote Originally Posted by fmunk View Post
    Sixteen years since inception... the -L is finally getting some positive traction? albeit limited. And MAC seems to have gotten good experiences with their Uni-mags.

He's a little late to the party, lol.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    He's a little late to the party, lol.
    Which in itself is a bit strange. He sampled XCRs before and was even one of us for a short while.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Quote Originally Posted by fmunk View Post
    Which in itself is a bit strange. He sampled XCRs before and was even one of us for a short while.
    Right, but IIRC, he had an early version with QC issues that we could have fixed, but like most gun guys (and I agree with them)....it should work out of the box. If it doesn't, it's generally considered a piece of shit. To me though, the potential of the platform in terms of modularity, robustness, etc. made it worth tinkering with. I'm frankly surprised he gave it a second shot at all.
    fmunk likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Right, but IIRC, he had an early version with QC issues that we could have fixed, but like most gun guys (and I agree with them)....it should work out of the box. If it doesn't, it's generally considered a piece of shit. To me though, the potential of the platform in terms of modularity, robustness, etc. made it worth tinkering with. I'm frankly surprised he gave it a second shot at all.
    There may be a bit of bandwagoning going on. I noticed the -L has been getting positive attention from other gun-tubers lately (IV8888, Mrgunsngear, InRangeTV, etc.).
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Sponsors