Unimag 7.62x39 & 6.5G Review - Page 7
Like Tree10Likes
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Unimag 7.62x39 & 6.5G Review

Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    Just placed an Order this morning for 5 Unimag Gen2 to try out, and if they work Correctly i will Order more.
    @Sean K. i have looked into the ASC magazines as far as outlets i can purchase from to try them as well asap.
    i am planning to Test the Unimag Gen2's with several calibers at the range from others that have different
    calibers than i currently own.
    this may take a few weeks at least to accomplish, but looking forward to it.
    I Ordered the Unimag's from Ross on Thursday 8-6-2020 @10:54am EST
    Just wanted to ask if anyone received any type of Tracking for their Orders ?
    i am thinking within the next couple days i should Receive the Order,but just
    Not sure the Carrier as it only stated Standard Shipping.

I picked up a new 11" 7.62x39 Bren 2Ms pistol last week and got to shoot it for the first time yesterday. I installed an adapter in the magazine well to convert it from using the CZ proprietary magazines over to using 7.62x39 AR15 magazines. It ran 100% with the RZE Unimags. It also ran 100% with the magazines I used (D&H 30rd and ASC 20rd).

I Ordered the Unimag's from Ross on Thursday 8-6-2020 @10:54am EST
    Just wanted to ask if anyone received any type of Tracking for their Orders ?
    i am thinking within the next couple days i should Receive the Order,but just
    Not sure the Carrier as it only stated Standard Shipping.
    I got order confirmation and then a notice that it shipped.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I picked up a new 11" 7.62x39 Bren 2Ms pistol last week and got to shoot it for the first time yesterday. I installed an adapter in the magazine well to convert it from using the CZ proprietary magazines over to using 7.62x39 AR15 magazines. It ran 100% with the RZE Unimags. It also ran 100% with the magazines I used (D&H 30rd and ASC 20rd).
    Do the factory CZ mags work 100%? I was mildly interested in one mainly b/c it has a mag designed from the ground up to be a X39 mag.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Do the factory CZ mags work 100%? I was mildly interested in one mainly b/c it has a mag designed from the ground up to be a X39 mag.
    I don't know. I didn't use them. I wasn't going to buy the 7.62x39 Bren 2 because of it using proprietary magazines, but changed my mind when I found out that the magazine adapter is available. I'm pretty confident that the factory mags would work 100%. They appear to have an AR15 top, but a constant curvature. People have said the original clear ones crack, but the newer black ones seem to be more durable.
    Sean K. likes this.

Bren 2Ms Pistol

Wow that sounds Awesome...are those Pistols Available or in stock at a particular outlet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    I got order confirmation and then a notice that it shipped.
    Thanks Sean K. i have been checking , and sent email to Carlos yesterday 10th before lunch asking when will the Unimag's ship, and then i seen a Label created from USPS.
    But that is all i see currently today 11th that USPS still waiting for the Shipment from Ross there in El Paso TX.
    I Ordered the Unimags last Thursday on the 6th, and still not shipped yet based on USPS.

I was checking out that Pistol, and it looks Great with the Pistol Brace, but have not found best pricing yet.
    Also what Ammunition were you running...Wishful thinking that it was Steel Case.
    https://ontargetmagazine.com/2020/04...-62x39-pistol/
    Last edited by Bobby; 08-11-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks Sean K. i have been checking , and sent email to Carlos yesterday 10th before lunch asking when will the Unimag's ship, and then i seen a Label created from USPS.
    But that is all i see currently today 11th that USPS still waiting for the Shipment from Ross there in El Paso TX.
    I Ordered the Unimags last Thursday on the 6th, and still not shipped yet based on USPS.
    Ross isn't fast, nor do they answer emails. Customer service is non-existent.

Sent another Email asking Carlos what might be the issue that my Order has not Shipped.
    i would think he could have shipped my order unless he has to Manufacture new Unimags.
    Today makes 6 days @10:54 this morning since i Ordered.
    All i know is the Label is created, and USPS still waiting on items to get to them so they came Ship.
    I guess i will try to be Patient, and see what response he sends me.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsors