$500 FRONT SIGHT DIAMOND MEMBERSHIPS - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $500 FRONT SIGHT DIAMOND MEMBERSHIPS

Re: $500 FRONT SIGHT DIAMOND MEMBERSHIPS

Classic Front Sight
    See you on the bounce

Quote Originally Posted by triggerfish View Post
    not only is 1/20th of the price, but we have to hurry before they're all gone?! Really? Do we have a guarantee that Front Sight will stay open long enough for us to attend, at min, (5) classes or we get a full refund?
    My experience with Gym and other memberships that get sold at such a heavily discounted price is that they're not long for this earth!
    I think this is SOP for Front Sight. The owner seems to overprice his training and then CONSTANTLY offer these 'discounted' rates for training to make people think they are getting a deal when in reality, they're just paying a normal fee at other places. He's been doing this pretty successfully for about 13 years IIRC.....probably not going anywhere, but at the same time, I have to wonder about the ethics of jerking people around with fake 'sales' to get them to sign up.

JMO,
    Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Do these classes come with a gun snuggie?
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Anyone know if there's any truth to the rumors Front Sight is affiliated with Scientology? Or is that complete hogwash? Yes, I just used "hogwash" in a sentence.
    Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyChryst View Post
    Anyone know if there's any truth to the rumors Front Sight is affiliated with Scientology?
    The owner of Front Sight is a Scientologist. I'm pretty sure that's undisputed fact. They appear to follow the "scientology model" for marketing and growth, modeling their structure along roughly the same lines as the Scientologists. I don't know if there is any official connection or affiliation between the organization of Front Sight and the organization of Scientology.

Regardless, I don't really care how they are organized or who they are affiliated with. The way I see it, this is a business transaction. They offer training, I can purchase the training (their "$2000" courses actually cost around $100 or so if you just find the certificate on ebay). If I object to their sales tactics or feel like they are trying to hard sell me too much, I simply don't do business with them.

If anyone is considering buying a Front Sight membership, I'd strongly urge you to get on ebay, buy a $100 (or less) certificate, and go attend one of their courses. Then you can make a decision about whether you want to buy a membership. Don't worry that they are all going away--they run these kind of specials all the time.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

Tom, you are right on the money with your advice.

The real cheap courses are for 1st timers. You can get them on ebay for $100. After you have been once, the certificates get more expensive ($300+) and are a little harder to come by. My wife and I just got back last week. We got our training certificates through Front Sight directly for $89 each. The training was excellent and there really is no Scientology present at the facility. The only hard sell comes during lunch of the last day and it isn't that bad of a presentation. If you have the means to go, I would advise it.

-Full Disclosure: I am taking advantage of Zog's offer and buying 2 memberships. But I live in Phoenix and it is easy for me to get there. YMMV

Hey I get it and I was in sales. If you're getting something useful from the transaction then it sounds like a win. For 500 bucks if you can attend all of the classes that you want AND you're close enough to take advantage then it's probably 500.00 well spent.

I have three remaining diamond memberships for those that may be interested. The special with Front Sight ended yesterday afternoon so I can no longer purchase any additional memberships, once these three are sold I will be out. Thanks guys.

2 still available. BTT. Thanks for looking.

All memberships sold., pending funds. If anyone falls through on payment I will post again. For those that have them reserved with me, the paperwork should be coming in the mail to me some time late next week/early the following week. Once I receive the paperwork, I will notify you, and contact Front Sight to conduct the transfer. Thanks again guys!

Zog

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors