*Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*

*Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*

*Gone* These are two used holsters that I have had forever, and never used myself. I don't imagine that they are very hot items, but if anyone could use them, PM me.
    -the first is a Safariland, see picture for size and model. Good condition, velcro closure.
    -the second is an Unclemikes. see pic for size and model. This one has a small problem. The strap that goes down to your belt is fraying and starting to come off. I think it would be pretty easy to stitch back up if you where so inclined. It is still holding on though.
    Thanks
    *Gone*

*edit to add* as usual, click photo to make big.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-safari-1.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-safari-2.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-safari-1.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-safari-2.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-safari-1.jpg  

*Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-safari-2.jpg  
    hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and make hay while the sun shines!

Re: WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland

And here is the Mikes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-mikes-1.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-mikes-2.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-mikes-3.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-mikes-1.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-mikes-2.jpg  

*Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-mikes-3.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-mikes-1.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-mikes-2.jpg   *Gone* WTGA/PIF shoulder holster, uncle mikes and safariland *Gone*-mikes-3.jpg  

Anyone want a free holster?

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Damn, no one buying or even want a free item. Must be how good the economy is doing according to the experts in Wash.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

No doubt! ;D

I'd love to have the safari land and see if it would fit one the following, Walther P99, SIG P228, or SIG P226 if not I'll forward it to someone who could use it!

Thanks!

I think it will fit. PM me your info, and I will send it in the morning.

I am looking for a holster for my Cz P01. They fit most Glock 19 holsters. Heck, if it is free I'll take it to find out. If it doesn't fit, I will pass it on.
    "Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

MrChem, if you would like the UncleMikes, just PM me your info, I am going to the PO in the morning.

Sounds like they are all spoken for.
    Don't forget about that little Vltor cheekpiece if you could use it though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors