Wilcox Vert Grip, Sig 228 Mags, Rare SOG Knife,

Thread: Wilcox Vert Grip, Sig 228 Mags, Rare SOG Knife,

Wilcox Vert Grip, Sig 228 Mags, Rare SOG Knife,

Just a few things as I continue to unpack from my recent move. All prices include shipping. I prefer a USPS Money Order or Paypal gift. Email or PM with any questions.

1. Wilcox "Para" Vertical Grip. This is one solid piece of Aluminum. It folds up to rest along the rail when you want it out of the way and quickly drops down for use. It also has little bipod legs like a grip pod that drop down with the push of a button. This is never used, never mounted. Retail is $360, asking $200.

SPF [s]2. Sig Sauer P228 13 Rd Magazines, new in the wrapper and made in Italy by Mec-Gar. I have 5 of these that I could find right now, asking $18 each or $80 for all of them.

[/s]

3. SOG X-42 Recondo Knife. I bought this back in 2002 and wore it on my flight gear for many years. It was never really used much, shows lots of wear from carry. The sheath broke at one point and epoxy was used to put it back together (field expedient repair that has worked great). The blade is stained, not sure what caused it and I don't want to try and polish it out. I looked on the SOG Collectors forum http://www.sogknivescollectors.com/x...ondo-rfb81.php and this model knife is one of the rarest knives that SOG made. I know it isn't pretty but the blade is still razor sharp and otherwise in good condition. I have seen mint knives go for upwards of $500, I am asking $150 for this one. It has the BG-42 steel.

Don't confuse enthusiasm for competence

Want more grip for your M&P Pistol? Send me a message.

Re: Wilcox Vert Grip, Sig 228 Mags, Rare SOG Knife, Brownells Tan Follower Mags

If the SIG 228 mags run in your 228 then I'm game for all five. I don't remember your paypal acct so shoot me an email please...oh and if you don't get the funds by friday if you could shoot me another email....I'm in the middle of packing as well, but I just bought a 228 and I only have the one mag for it....it's going to be new carry weapon so the extra mags will be a plus......This will be the 3rd one I've owned...hopefully I'll be smart enough not to get rid of this one...I try newer pistols, but always come back to the SIG P series...I have a 226, 2022, and 220....well and the a 228 again.

Quote Originally Posted by triggerfish View Post
    If the SIG 228 mags run in your 228 then I'm game for all five. I don't remember your paypal acct so shoot me an email please...oh and if you don't get the funds by friday if you could shoot me another email....I'm in the middle of packing as well, but I just bought a 228 and I only have the one mag for it....it's going to be new carry weapon so the extra mags will be a plus......This will be the 3rd one I've owned...hopefully I'll be smart enough not to get rid of this one...I try newer pistols, but always come back to the SIG P series...I have a 226, 2022, and 220....well and the a 228 again.
    They are new in the wrapper but I have never had an issue with ones like them that I have used. Email sent but it is [email protected]

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Deleted

Sponsors