XCR aluminum CH knobs - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR aluminum CH knobs

Re: XCR aluminum CH knobs

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    Would it be the same size as the stock knob, or would it be any larger?
    same size. Would you prefer it to be bigger?
    If I was going to replace it, it might be good to have one that was a tad longer.

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

Would it be the same size as the stock knob, or would it be any larger?
    same size. Would you prefer it to be bigger?
    If I was going to replace it, it might be good to have one that was a tad longer.
    slightly longer by say about 1/4" inch? I might have to make it slightly skinnier then cause I do not want to increase the weight. After all the old knob was made of light plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    I'm in for one.
    If I can't break it, I'd be in for 7 more ;D
    Prove to me that you broke it on the gun without a vise or hammer in sight and I make you a replacement out of 4140
    DONE!

And just to make sure I'm not being misunderstood, I'm NOT - in any way - questioning your machining abilities.

I'm the dude that breaks things. The last thing I broke was a Hornady BMG press, and that thing is built like an anvil.

Why? I don't know. But I guess it's like all machines..... if it can be broke, I'll wear it out. But I'm very much looking forward to the challenge of wearing out your charging handle LOL!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I'm in for one.
    Prove to me that you broke it on the gun without a vise or hammer in sight and I make you a replacement out of 4140
    DONE!

And just to make sure I'm not being misunderstood, I'm NOT - in any way - questioning your machining abilities.

I'm the dude that breaks things. The last thing I broke was a Hornady BMG press, and that thing is built like an anvil.

Why? I don't know. But I guess it's like all machines..... if it can be broke, I'll wear it out. But I'm very much looking forward to the challenge of wearing out your charging handle LOL!
    You and me both, brother. It's been said that I can break a steel ball in a rubber room, LOL. Kinda proved that with my XCRs.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    I'm in for one.
    DONE!

Maybe I get you to make a you tube commercial for my charging handles doing the pogo maneuver on a stuck case.

You and me both, brother. It's been said that I can break a steel ball in a rubber room, LOL. Kinda proved that with my XCRs.

I might just be able to do that. It'll take some learning on my part..... never made anything by digital video.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Count me in for one, please!

I'll take 2!
    One ball ne strikes!

I'll take one. Thank you MountainMan.

You know I'm in for one.

Former Marine Armorer (2111)
    10th Marine Regiment

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast