Parting out a NEW XCR-L (possibly)... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parting out a NEW XCR-L (possibly)...

If its 556 im all in. Had a case rip apart and fed another home and the bolt closed without a noise and when i fired. Well you all can guess. I need a new bolt and bolt carrier.
    Arcwolf6

Ryan B.

Sig
    Put me down for the gas tube. PM was sent yesterday.
    If assholes could fly, this place would be JFK international.

How much for the whole rifle?

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Merlin, dude, you're a hoot!
    If I knew something like this was coming up, I wouldn't have bought all those Glock mags earlier this month......
    With the current political circumstances, I'm getting what I can as it becomes available!
    Hopefully the OP will get back to you guys. I am saving for something else or I would be jumping in on this too. Peanut butter and popcorn for the rest of my life it looks like. Plus add in there medical bills from a scare last year, can't seem to get out of the quicksand......

Anyway bump for the OP.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Quote Originally Posted by tmckay2 View Post
    its not a bad idea and people probably need the parts but realize you will likely be left with a few random parts.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by crusoe View Post
    How much for the whole rifle?
    PM sent. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat338 View Post
    You didn't mention your rifle's color, caliber, barrel contour or twist rate. Also, I recommend you post pics. Current RA prices are here: http://xcr.robarm.com/L%20Assemblies.pdf

I'm interested in the barrel (if it comes with the entire gas block assembly -- sorry Nomad!), IF it is any of the following: 5.56 HBAR (any length and twist), 7.62x39 (any length) or 6.8 (18.6" only). Am also interested in the upper receiver (with ejector, charging handle and brass deflector). Will pay factory prices for all.
    Rifle is Black, XCR-L 5.56mm. I will have to ask Kermit on the twist rate, I do not recall what I received. I can post picks in the next 24 hours. Please keep in mind that I will make a determination on parting this rifle out on SUNDAY, MARCH 24, and I reserve the right to sell this rifle whole, and save myself the trouble of making a dozen or more trips to the post office. I have received a lot of PM's, so clearly the need for parts and pieces is alive and well for the XCR. Thank you for your interest, and stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I would be interested in the trigger group assuming it is the new trigger ,price ,and payment method. Also the buffer, barrel retention screw, and the gas dial (if you are willing to separate from the barrel).

T
    Duly noted, thank you.

W.T. - got the PM, roger that!
    So I got to looking over the parts diagram, and thought I'd add in the main pin and main pin clip, ejection port buffer and screw, and the charging handle assembly (assuming that you're going to part it completely and don't mind stripping those parts off the upper).
    I don't see how the fire control group (hammer - trigger - sear) could be anything but a new style, but on the off-chance that you got something odd and it IS an old-style, I want that too!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    W.T. - got the PM, roger that!
    So I got to looking over the parts diagram, and thought I'd add in the main pin and main pin clip, ejection port buffer and screw, and the charging handle assembly (assuming that you're going to part it completely and don't mind stripping those parts off the upper).
    I don't see how the fire control group (hammer - trigger - sear) could be anything but a new style, but on the off-chance that you got something odd and it IS an old-style, I want that too!
    Everything is new style to the best of my knowledge. Purchased rifle new from factory via Kermit, February of 2013. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors