Parting out a NEW XCR-L (possibly)...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parting out a NEW XCR-L (possibly)...

Parting out a NEW XCR-L (possibly)...

2013 Robinson XCR Parts for Sale:

UPDATE 3/19/13: Rifle has been SOLD to Sig. Thank you for your interest.

I am considering selling my new XCR-L in parts and pieces, like Bolster did, which I received new from Kermit in February of 2013. I have recently purchased a Steyr AUG A3 and what can I say, I'm a fan of bullpup's now. I am on three different dealer's list, including NavelBeaver, for the new IWI TAVOR which starts shipping next week. It's simple, I am only permitted by my wife to own any 2 assault rifles I want, so the XCR is more than likely going bye bye.

Most do not know me on the forum, but Kermit does, because I have had nearly 10 phone conversations with him since the day of Sandy Hook. I was probably the first to call him that same hour, place my order, and send him $$ FedEx BEFORE receiving my rifle. I then also ordered a XCR pistol, which I then sent him payment for in full via FedEx again. After a month or so of waiting I cancelled my order for the XCR pistol in order to buy the AUG, and received a refund. In other words, I am the real deal, and Kermit can attest to this. Just ask him about Greg in Bend, Oregon.

Here is what I am considering: I will part out my 2013 XCR-L w/ fast stock IF it makes sense. NO sights or accessories, just the rifle (and a XCR stock adapter I bought from Bolster).

If you are interested in a part, please PM me, or make a note here as to what you want off the rifle, and what you are willing to pay for the part + actual shipping cost, and I will tally up the total next weekend (Sunday, March 24th) to determine if this is the correct way to sell this rifle (to be entirely candid, I have no idea what the individual parts and pieces are worth, so I am letting the members establish this themselves. I am not trying to do an auction format in order to get top dollar, I just don't know what the stuff is worth). I have fired 125 rounds through this rifle, that's it.

I believe this is a fair way for me to get parts and pieces in to the hands of the guys that want/need them, and maybe make a few extra bucks in the meantime - beyond just selling the rifle whole. I hope this sounds fair to the fellow forum members.

You can PM me here and I will get back just as soon as I can, just be sure to associate a $ figure with the desired part you would like. Thank you. Greg in Oregon.

P.s. If you want to buy the trigger group, then be sure to PM me so I can discuss this with you.
    Last edited by WatchingTime; 03-19-2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingTime View Post
    2013 Robinson XCR Parts for Sale:

I am considering selling my new XCR-L in parts and pieces, like Bolster did - which I received new from Kermit in February of 2013. I have recently purchased a Steyr AUG A3 and what can I say, I'm a fan of bullpup's now. I am on three different dealer's list, including NavelBeaver, for the new IWI TAVOR which starts shipping next week. It's simple, I am only permitted by my wife to own any 2 assault rifles I want, so the XCR is more than likely going bye bye.

Most do not know me on the forum, but Kermit does, because I have had nearly 10 phone conversations with him since the day of Sandy Hook. I was probably the first to call him that same hour, place my order, and send him $$ FedEx BEFORE receiving my rifle. I then also ordered a XCR pistol, which I then sent him payment for in full via FedEx again. After a month or so of waiting I cancelled my order for the XCR pistol in order to buy the AUG, and received a refund. In other words, I am the real deal, and Kermit can attest to this. Just ask him about Greg in Bend, Oregon.

Here is what I am considering: I will part out my 2013 XCR-L w/ fast stock IF it makes sense. NO sights or accessories, just the rifle and a XCR stock adapter I bought from Bolster.

If you are interested in a part, please PM me, or make a note here as to what you want off the rifle, and what you are willing to pay for the part + actual shipping cost, and I will tally up the total next weekend (Sunday, March 24th) to determine if this is the correct way to sell this rifle (to be entirely candid, I have no idea what the individual parts and pieces are worth, so I am letting the members establish this themselves. I am not trying to do an auction format in order to get top dollar, I just don't know what the stuff is worth).

I believe this is a fair way for me to get parts and pieces in to the hands of the guys that want/need them, and maybe make a few extra bucks in the meantime, beyond just selling the rifle whole. I hope this sounds fair to the fellow forum members.

You can PM me here and I will get back just as soon as I can. Thank you. Greg in Oregon.

P.s. If you want to buy the trigger group, then be sure to PM me so I can discuss this with you.
    I am in for stock

I'm thinking I'd be up for the bolt / carrier / oprod / spring assembly.
    Also the bolt lock parts - foot, shaft (if the new style, which it should be), spring, and screw.
    And the fire control group pins with the cotter pin.
    If you have one of the fixed M4 type stock adapters, I'll take that too!
    Make me a reasonable offer, and I'm in. I wonder if Bolster's list is still up with prices

Found some prices! This is what Bolster was asking - I'd be fine with that:
    bolt release set (@$30) and FCG pins w/cotter pin (@$10)

oh yeah, and probably the gas tube too
    Last edited by Bravo; 03-17-2013 at 03:33 PM.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

its not a bad idea and people probably need the parts but realize you will likely be left with a few random parts.

I would be interested in the trigger group assuming it is the new trigger ,price ,and payment method. Also the buffer, barrel retention screw, and the gas dial (if you are willing to separate from the barrel).

T
    Riding, Shooting, or Golfing...you pick and I will be there.

Put me down for the fast stock if wolf man passes.

You didn't mention your rifle's color, caliber, barrel contour or twist rate. Also, I recommend you post pics. Current RA prices are here: http://xcr.robarm.com/L%20Assemblies.pdf

I'm interested in the barrel (if it comes with the entire gas block assembly -- sorry Nomad!), IF it is any of the following: 5.56 HBAR (any length and twist), 7.62x39 (any length) or 6.8 (18.6" only). Am also interested in the upper receiver (with ejector, charging handle and brass deflector). Will pay factory prices for all.
    Last edited by wombat338; 03-17-2013 at 06:11 PM.
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

Excellent!
    Looking at the factory price list, my quick mental math came to 360 federal reserve notes.
    That'd hurt...... That's about the most I could go.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Excellent!
    Looking at the factory price list, my quick mental math came to 360 federal reserve notes.
    That'd hurt...... That's about the most I could go.
    You are never going to get off that peanut butter and popcorn diet.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Merlin, dude, you're a hoot!
    If I knew something like this was coming up, I wouldn't have bought all those Glock mags earlier this month......
    With the current political circumstances, I'm getting what I can as it becomes available!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors