WTS: XCR-L Complete Lower, Upper, and LaRue LT660HK Mount - Page 2
Like Tree1Likes
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTS: XCR-L Complete Lower, Upper, and LaRue LT660HK Mount

Would someone buy this already?
    This is killing me.....
    500 bucks for all the upper parts?
    If I hadn't already scored primers and bullets this month, I would have already jumped on it. Now someone else jump on this before I do something (financially) that I (should) know better than to do.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that canít be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    This is killing me.....
    If I hadn't already scored primers and bullets this month, I would have already jumped on it. Now someone else jump on this before I do something (financially) that I (should) know better than to do.
    You were on peanut butter before, you can go to popcorn and water.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

I'm working my way out of the hole, I absolutely HATE plastic.
    The thing is, when I see certain things available now, I feel the need to jump. The whole "exploit the Sandy Hook manufactured tragedy for political gain" garbage meant that I couldn't buy supplies like I typically do (every January or February) and load for the year.
    Heck, I'm still way behind..... still need powder. But bullets, primers, and brass have been available at decent prices, if you keep an eye out.
    The thing is, I've got an interim barrel (new style gas system upgrade designed to mate to an old style barrel with the different port size) that's doing absolutely nothing. Only has like 4K through it...... That upper would go from parts to running carbine in about 5 minutes.
    Yeah, back on peanut butter.
    Unless someone buys this before I can come up with some cash! SO SOMEONE BUY THIS!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that canít be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

If it was a mini upper...I'd likely buy it myself.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    If it was a mini upper...I'd likely buy it myself.
    Same here, would have given it really serious consideration but can't right now.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

You know what would make me decide to go on a ramen noodle diet AND stretch the plastic?
    A mini upper with a 10 to 12 inch 300 BLK barrel.
    The only way I think that could get any better is if the upper were trimmed to be a full length rifle upper (or possibly a touch longer) so that the can would be 'buried' in the upper.
    In other words, "take full advantage of the XCR quick detach barrel capabilities".

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    This is killing me.....

It is killing me too. The price of your upper and the FAST stock that other guy is selling is just about what I just sunk into work on my truck.

Same boat here would love to use it to piece together a second rifle but scratch is tight right now. Too many other prep purchases lately.
    Riding, Shooting, or Golfing...you pick and I will be there.

Upper/lower SPF

Wow.
    Talk about mixed emotions......
    Glad it's working for you Trip!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors