XCR Forum banner

Wts 2012 xcr-m .308

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mthunt23 
#1 ·
I bought this from Kermit last year... everyone seems to know him on here. My husband thought it would be a good wolf hunting rifle for me. But, as it turns out, I always grab my bolt action because the loaded XCR-M with the bells and whistles is a bit heavy for me to carry around the mountains. I just don't use it and it's too nice of a gun to sit around. I've shot about 200 rounds through it at the range. Initially, when cerakoting at the factory, the overspray got into the bore causing the brass to stick. I sent the barrel back to Kermit and he had RA repolish it for me. The service was great and he had it back to me in no time. That is the only problem I have ever had with it. Since I got the barrel back, the XCR works like a machine and operates wonderfully! Door Water Wood Air gun Window
Revolver Trigger Wood Air gun Gun barrel
Font Line Gas Audio equipment Wood
Door Wood Brickwork Brick Road surface
I am asking $2800 - what I paid for it. I am firm on the price for now and, no, the Vortex scope does not come with it! It is in excellent condition. The only scuffs are where I have attached the scope mounts to the top rail. I will pay my end of FFL and Shipping (within reason), you pay yours. It will come totally stock in the original box with 1 - 20 round mag. Thanks

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.