WTB - XCR - Fully Adjustable Stock (FAST)
Like Tree8Likes
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB - XCR - Fully Adjustable Stock (FAST)

Exclamation WTB - XCR - Fully Adjustable Stock (FAST)

I am seriously WTB - XCR - Fully Adjustable Stock (FAST)
    i have not been able to Find anywhere that has these (other than Airsoft Crap)
    please some body help me or point me in the Right Direction!!!! Name:  stocksmall.png
Views: 277
Size:  11.2 KB

Kermit Zahm of Wild Thangs Farms or Nate here on the board.

PM them.

User names:

Navalbeaver (Nate)

Gramps96Kz (Kermit)
    PeezyGodofGunz likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Already Talking to Nate... i never knew they were that expensive... anyone use/have one? is it even worth getting?

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Ya, I have them now on all of my XCRs....I think they are a nice addition. I prefer them to the tube stocks and the AR ones adapted to the rifle.....but they do have their quirks, IMO.

I did a write up on them when they first came out. If you search the forum, you should be able to find it. The most major drawback can be fixed if you happen to get one with a weak spring. Otherwise, they are a good option for this rifle. Eventually, I'd like to buy my own CNC mill and build some that fix all the issues....but that's a pipe dream for now.

Here's a link to the thread: https://www.xcrforum.com/forum/7-gene...ck-review.html

Pay attention to post #52.

As I say in the thread....it's an acceptable stock. Some tweaking could have made it outstanding, but overall it's good. I personally don't think there's any better option out there....and now that Ezed's adapter for the ACR stock is no longer available, there aren't many choices anyway.
    Last edited by Sean K.; 11-18-2013 at 02:29 PM.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Sean: do you think it is possible to get/make a thicker spring to fix the easy folding issue?
    or even a way to Permanently keep it in the Open position!?
    and i think it was in your pics, on the side it looked like a Metal Sling bracket, is/was that stock ? or was it aftermarket/MOD?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Ya, I have them now on all of my XCRs....I think they are a nice addition. I prefer them to the tube stocks and the AR ones adapted to the rifle.....but they do have their quirks, IMO.

I did a write up on them when they first came out. If you search the forum, you should be able to find it. The most major drawback can be fixed if you happen to get one with a weak spring. Otherwise, they are a good option for this rifle. Eventually, I'd like to buy my own CNC mill and build some that fix all the issues....but that's a pipe dream for now.

Here's a link to the thread: https://www.xcrforum.com/forum/7-gene...ck-review.html

Pay attention to post #52.

As I say in the thread....it's an acceptable stock. Some tweaking could have made it outstanding, but overall it's good. I personally don't think there's any better option out there....and now that Ezed's adapter for the ACR stock is no longer available, there aren't many choices anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PeezyGodofGunz View Post
    Sean: do you think it is possible to get/make a thicker spring to fix the easy folding issue?
    or even a way to Permanently keep it in the Open position!?
    and i think it was in your pics, on the side it looked like a Metal Sling bracket, is/was that stock ? or was it aftermarket/MOD?
    Post #91 discusses spring upgrades....I think there may be a few more posts in the thread about it. The conclusion I've come to is the heavier spring works fine.

Not sure what you mean about the metal spring bracket....do you mean in the pic I posted to that thread? I don't see a sling mount in the pics I posted (at least not on the stock portion of the rifle). The FAST takes standard QD (quick disconnect) swivel sling mounts.

I would have to look for the pic sean, it is on your thread, not sure if you posted it or someone else did, but it looked like on the Charging handle side on one of the pics there was a metal Squared U bar, like a One point sling adapter point - sorry i didnt make it to #91 ! lol i was assuming it was possible, but wanted to ask you since you have multiple, and had them for a while.. sorry about that....

Post #91 discusses spring upgrades....I think there may be a few more posts in the thread about it. The conclusion I've come to is the heavier spring works fine.

Not sure what you mean about the metal spring bracket....do you mean in the pic I posted to that thread? I don't see a sling mount in the pics I posted (at least not on the stock portion of the rifle). The FAST takes standard QD (quick disconnect) swivel sling mounts.

No problem. Not sure which pic. If you point it out, I'll try to identify.

Sean, I found the pic.. So if you look past the pistol grip right
    Where the frame would meet the buttstock you see a protruding squared Ubar
    That looks like a It is a single point sling point...
    Btw it was a guy named
    Underground that had the pic- I'm gonna try and upload it WTB - XCR -  Fully Adjustable Stock (FAST)-image.jpg

No problem. Not sure which pic. If you point it out, I'll try to identify.
    Last edited by PeezyGodofGunz; 11-18-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Ya, that's an ACR stock on an XCR. That is a sling mount....I believe it's the one that comes on the Bushmaster ACR stock.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors