WTB: XCR fixed stock M4 buffer tube adaptor
Like Tree2Likes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: XCR fixed stock M4 buffer tube adaptor

WTB: XCR fixed stock M4 buffer tube adaptor and bolt

Just like the title says, I've got an XCR that needs a better stock on it.

I'm looking for the fixed stock adaptor - I don't much care for the folder - that goes from the XCR lower to the M4 buffer tube.

I'm wanting a Robinson, not an aftermarket, so that mine are all the same height.

Any takers?

Edited to add: Also looking for a standard 223 / 5.56 bolt. I don't care if it has the new firing pin in it or not.
    Last edited by Bravo; 02-24-2014 at 09:11 AM.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that canít be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Just a bump, because Merlin loves it when I'm on peanut butter and ramen noodle diets.
    Merlin likes this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that canít be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

I don't think you will ever get off PB and ramen at this rate, so I will help by bumping too. Name:  bump.gif
Views: 126
Size:  5.1 KB
    Bravo likes this.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I think I still have my fixed adaptor, will check tonight and PM
    For a man who'd trade his liberty for a safe and dreamless sleep, Doesn't deserve the both of them and neither shall he keep

Excellent!
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

M19
    I definitely have one if you're still in need.

After Bravo gets his, whichever one is left, I will take it.
    "Don't Tread On Me!"
    -- (reiterated without permission) Rich Hornay

Got the solid m4 stock complete still need one?

Thanks for the offer guys, but unless I buy another, I'm good on stock adaptors now.

Slightly off topic, but I called out to PWS about their buffer tube with the one-point sling mounts machined into it.
    I'm going to take a carbine and such to the "stocking dealer" at the next convenient opportunity and see about putting those in the -L stocks.
    Since my closest "stocking dealer" is a few hours away, it might be a while though. And I'm not paying 150 greenbacks for a buffer tube I can't check out first.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Slightly off topic, but I called out to PWS about their buffer tube with the one-point sling mounts machined into it.
    I'm going to take a carbine and such to the "stocking dealer" at the next convenient opportunity and see about putting those in the -L stocks.
    Since my closest "stocking dealer" is a few hours away, it might be a while though. And I'm not paying 150 greenbacks for a buffer tube I can't check out first.
    Yikes! There proud of that hole!
    "Don't Tread On Me!"
    -- (reiterated without permission) Rich Hornay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors