XCR-L 5.56/.223 HBAR in FDE - Page 2
Like Tree8Likes
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XCR-L 5.56/.223 HBAR in FDE

Not exact, but for sure less than 500. Unfortunately, I got called out last minute and have to fly out this evening. I won't be back in until around the 21st, so I'll have to pull it and repost it then. Sorry about that.

I stepped in =\\\\\\\\

Quote Originally Posted by OSOKILL View Post
    I stepped in =\\\\\\\\
    I'm not sure what was the problem?

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I guess my offering to drive 2 hours out of my way to do a face-to-face purchase if the carbine could be divided up was offensive in some way, and deserved deletion.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by OSOKILL View Post
    I stepped in =\\\\\\\\
    Were you asked to, or did you take it upon yourself to do so?

That's not how things have ever been handled here and frankly, shouldn't have been in this situation so that the adult parties involved could work it out in the light of day.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by damnedyankee5 View Post
    I have my Robinson Arms XCR-L (#XL03494) up for sale calibered in 5.56/.223 with a 16″ HBAR and features a FDE finish. It is in excellent condition, with only a couple very small marks.

The price of $1,000.00 is for the rifle only. As shown: $1,400.00

The “as shown” options include a Burris AR-332 optic, Magpul FDE sights, Magpul FDE AFG, Condor Multicam bungee sling, Magpul FDE ladder rail covers, Hogue rubberized grip, Bulldog case and (3) Magpul 30-rd. mags.

Prices are absolutely firm and no trades please. Text for more pics if needed.

Did you report the posts you found offensive to the moderator/admin, damnedyankee5?

If so, that's NOT how things are handled here. If that's how you're used to dealing with things like this....I suggest you find a new place to sell your goods as we are a self-moderating forum.

If not, I'm simply trying to determine how we've gotten censorship on a forum that never needed it before (short of getting rid of spam accounts).
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

It could have been the complaints of slander.

Quote Originally Posted by mjorin View Post
    It could have been the complaints of slander.
    Entirely possible....but if that's the case, it should be stated in the open for all to see.

pretty weird. I first read it as the Admin purchased it.

Harumph.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors