FOR SALE: Heckler & Koch MP5 N - Page 3
Like Tree16Likes
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE: Heckler & Koch MP5 N

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Wrong attitude.

If they are going to waste your time, why not waste THEIR time? Life is too short for me to scream obscenities at them. Might as well take the time and put a smile on my face IMO.

It takes a second for them to catch on after you let the cat out of the bag, but those few moments of silence on the other end of the phone while they're figuring out exactly what is going on is priceless.
    Can't relate....we NEVER get calls from telemarketers (thankfully)...but it does sound like a good time.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

This is precisely why we got rid of our land line.
    "Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

You and me both!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I haven't had a land line for decades. No one that matters ever calls and all of the calls I ever got were telemarketers, political campaigns (the worst) and automated school district announcements meant for the previous holder of the number (a calling list I could never get off of). Spending money for strangers to bug me... I all ready do enough of that with my taxes!
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Sig
    Have to laugh. I find it surprising I know of some places I lived on the east coast that a cell phone would not work, yet no problems out west?
    If assholes could fly, this place would be JFK international.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Why would ATF agents be trying to sell really cool looking guns on the internet?

Besides that, the seller is a LEGIT FFL holder out of Georgia, whose name you can't find anywhere per having a FFL online ANYWHERE, and he needs the money real quick so a USPS money order isn't any good, he needs it ASAP, so it has to come western union.

Come to think of it, if he needs the money real quick, I'm wondering why he hasn't sent me his FFL and drivers license contact info yet? LMFAO
    That was his line?
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

come on, $4000 for a full auto MP5... way too good to be true. Not just that, but any Machine Gun shop would have offered him twice that if he just showed up at their doors. That is why I did not even bother.

I had a chance to get one for $6500 in 2004. However, even at $15,000 it's still not a Horrible Purchase. Like with anything that can't "made" anymore, these things will only go up in price as time passes.

I am close to getting a Mac-10 this year, but decided against it as Bump Fire stocks and Fast-Reset triggers cures my urge to shoot full-auto.

Merlin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by navalbeaver View Post
    Thanks Nate. I was too lazy to look.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EricCartmann View Post
    come on, $4000 for a full auto MP5... way too good to be true. Not just that, but any Machine Gun shop would have offered him twice that if he just showed up at their doors. That is why I did not even bother.

I had a chance to get one for $6500 in 2004. However, even at $15,000 it's still not a Horrible Purchase. Like with anything that can't "made" anymore, these things will only go up in price as time passes.

I am close to getting a Mac-10 this year, but decided against it as Bump Fire stocks and Fast-Reset triggers cures my urge to shoot full-auto.
    You DO get that we all realized that from the get go, right?
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsors