XCR Forum banner

Little Jack's Stuff for Sale to include 300blk conversions

8K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  navalbeaver 
#1 · (Edited)
XCR-L: Pistol 300blk 9.3" Standard length Keymod upper, black, pistol cap. PM for price

300blk conversions: $545 shipped
9.3 Micro

Trigger groups (trigger, hammer, disconnect) $115
Heavy Hammer springs $6
Ambi mag release for square nose lowers (upgrade) $48
Recoil spring assembly $38
Op rod Mini or Standard $68
Firing pins $12
Gas tube micro or mini $14
Recoil Buffer $9
Bolt hold open $16

XCR-L COMMON PARTS KIT $45
(Buffer, hammer axis cotter pin, main pin clip, ejector bolt, ejector washer, extractor detent, extractor spring, firing pin, firing pin roll pin, firing pin spring, trigger spring, disconnect spring, hammer spring, safety detent, safety selector detent spring)

Bolts
, "old" style $120
5.56 bolt
6.8 bolt
7.62x39

Barrels (complete with gas block) $380

USED parts

Folding Tube stock in Norel FDE $85 shipped

Can get pics if interested. If it doesn't say "shipped" next to the price, shipping will be additional. Usually $6 for small parts.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Hi there. I've been a little incognito on here for awhile, a tad out of the loop you could say. I see the 300 blk kits are going out now and that is terrific. What exactly do the kits include? I have a 7.62x39 micro pistol i would like to add a 300 blk kit for and a 16" mini upper 5.56 rifle I may need a kit for as well. Is it best to run a particular length gas system for all length barrels for this kit, or is the gas length particular to barrel length for cycling purposes? Just trying to figure out what setups I will need. Thanks.

#3 ·
Conversion is barrel, gas tube and op rod. Currently only the "300 standard" kits are available. That is a 300 specific length. There are "micro" kits pending. They're .3" shorter on the "300 standard"gas length and are the same length as the micro gas system. You want the "standard" if you've got a full length upper. The "micro" kit will work for the mini and micro uppers. I don't have s micro upper to check but if beer you could get away with a "standard" kit on the micro upper. You'd just have an extra .3" of tube between the block and the upper.

Barrel lengths are 9.3" and 16". Rumors of something shorter but nothing confirmed.

#4 ·
If you get any in I'd love a spare standard length gas tube.

#6 ·
The 300 barrel will come with the correct gas block for the length. The new gas blocks that are going on the 300 kits only are verified at the moment for the 300 only, all other calibers are still in testing phase. The gas tube and operating rods will come appropriate for the length of the 300 barrel too.

#14 ·
The dial was designed to be manipulated though the vent holes with a bullet tip or similarly pointy item. If you put a 300 standard length barrel on a MINI upper, you won't be able to reach the dial. The vents are spaced differently. Both systems will work on the micro because the gas block is exposed.

#21 ·
LOL... so close! I saw the "Finish Line" 6 months ago!

However, no worries buddy, and same for RobArms, no worries, I am sure Rob Arms is trying their best to get these out as quickly as possible while maintaining the quality.

Looking forward to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.