New Bladetech PVS-14 case for sale cheap.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MedicJonboy

Thread: New Bladetech PVS-14 case for sale cheap.

New Bladetech PVS-14 case for sale cheap.

Ok guys, I bought one of these, and it doesn't work for me. It's exactly this:

Holsters | Blade Tech Gun Holsters | Knives and Tactical Gear

Black, ambi, and has the MOLLE lock. Still new in the original wrapper - pictures available if interested!
    I'm selling this because it doesn't fit ALL of the PVS-14 types. Specifically, it'll fit the one with the single battery housing - since mine has the double battery housing, I'm not keeping this.

Someone give me 25 bucks plus actual flat-rate USPS shipping, and we'll both come out winners!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

I was going to get that mount from you tomorrow if you still have it. I suppose I could use another case as well. I'll hit you up tomorrow for paypal info.

Sounds like a plan!
    Just please do me a favor first, and call Bladetech and ask them if your 14 will fit.
    I wish I had, and I don't want you to get stuck with something that won't work for you.
    Like I am ha!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Mine's a single battery model. But, I just thought it probably won't fit with the mount attached so it may not do me any good.

Do you mean the J-arm, or the rhino mount?
    I know for a fact that the rhino won't fit on it, but I believe the J-arm will. I can try that if you want!

I meant the LaRue mount that you're selling.
    Bravo likes this.

Sponsors