2 20.00%
  • two

5 50.00%
  • three

3 30.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tactical XCR Package Pictures

Re: Tactical XCR Package Pictures

Our Website is www.pitbullfirearms.com. Our third picture should be up tomorrow. I believe everyone in here has a great point. Some weapons are mission essential which require more accessories than others.
    At Pitbull we are a customer focused company here to meet the needs of our customers. In addition, we bring you the finest in firearms and accessories at the best prices. Our area of specialty resides in made to order firearms as well as tactical rifles and, XCR's, AR-15, AK-47 and accessories.

Please excuse some of the pictures are not coming up on the items that we just added, they will be up the first thing this week.
    At Pitbull we are a customer focused company here to meet the needs of our customers. In addition, we bring you the finest in firearms and accessories at the best prices. Our area of specialty resides in made to order firearms as well as tactical rifles and, XCR's, AR-15, AK-47 and accessories.

Jack A Sol

can you guys get the aimpoint micro yet? it offers some unique co witness opportunites whilst saving big time on weight and space

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Jack,

Check this out: http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetac...ail.bok?no=149

Is this what you were looking for?
    O.S.O.K.

Jack A Sol

Thats the one. i saw one the other day and was reasonably impressed. wasnt sure what the price or mounting options were. I wish larue would show the low mount tho.
    the one I saw was mounted on an Ultimak rail on an AK and you were able to use the irons right thru the aimpoint beautifully. might be the Ideal setup for an AK. the higher mount might be right for the XCR with BUIS tho. not sure. anyone have any insight on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack A Sol View Post

1redgmc,
    Some folks dont get me and some do. I aint such a bad guy, but I will share my expereinces and mistakes from my past with you in the hope that you dont make them. I am quite frank as you can tell. Dont take my tone as rude or mean spirited as that is the farthest from my intention. In this world of politically correct NRA girly men it's hard to find someone who will call you an idiot yet still stand by you in your darkest hour.
    Thanks Jack. It's not whether some 'get' you or not. I don't think you are a bad guy, I just think you need to rethink your approach for responding to some of the threads. When you start off by flaming someone for their question - or calling them an idiot, it only goes downhill from there. Being frank (in your opinion), is simply being rude or obnoxious by most everyone elses standards. I too, am direct and to the point - but I also take peoples personal feelings into consideration. I won't belabor the forum with any more of our exchange, so I consider this a dead issue and will welcome your seasoned input (if you promise to simply set the volume on low).

For the record, I've been a gear queer at times, and I have spent lots of money on stuff I found didn't work or that I didn't really need. I share these experiences with others - but I don't force feed them. My excess crap ends up on eBay or Gunbroker - or I find someone else that has "gotta have it" and I sell it to them stating "I didn't much care for it, but you can give it a try!"

I appreciate the maturity and insight of everyone on this forum. I read way more than I post, and use the information to select things that I feel will work for me. Some do work for me... some don't... and the cycle continues... Thanks - 1redgmc
    Certified SIG SAUER Armorer

We do have these in two models. The micro H-1 is $521 and the Micro R-1 is $539. Please let us know if you can find them cheaper, we will beat all prices as long as they are not below dealer cost. Thanks and please let us know if you need any other price quotes, we will send them all. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack A Sol View Post

second one is fine except for the fore grip which is largely unnecessary wieght and just duplicates the mag well as a gripping point.
    Well in my opinion, using the magazine as a gripping point is just asking for trouble. > I have seen many threads dealing with ammunition blowing up rifles and the magazine is always damaged.

If you were holding the rifle by the magazine there is a much greater likelihood of your hand being injured than when using a forward grip. So for me I prefer to use a forward grip or just the handguards rather than the magazine.

In addition, holding the magazine may cause a rifle to malfunction due to the pressure of the hand on the magazine. In a critical situation this would be unacceptable.

I do agree that many people are merely more interested in how “Tactical” there rifles appear than in whether the item is truly necessary from a functional standpoint.
    The whole point of being governed by a Constitution and not by men or directly by the people themselves was to stop incredible stupidity from annihilating our Freedoms. Tyranny of the majority is just as dangerous as any dictator. Especially when the majority is incredibly fucking stupid.

Well said Cavegeo.

It won't be long now! ;D
    O.S.O.K.

Jack A Sol

yeah thats a good point there. I personally dont hold the gun by the magazine itself but rather by the mag well. it seems to be the most comfy for me and it doesnt present any of the problems you list. it also keeps my arms at a good contrlable angle. a foregrip might be more comfortable for some larger folks who knows. I have a grip pod, but it's never really seemed to feel right, so i just use it as a bipod.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors