XCR Rifles, barrels, parts Redux - Page 2
Like Tree12Likes
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR Rifles, barrels, parts Redux

Quote Originally Posted by navalbeaver View Post
    Am I allowed to reply to this???
    You damn well ought to be.

If the Admins want to play this little game....just PM TTEngineer.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

It's under trading post isn't it? Plus he referred to parts in the original post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Light is fast ... fast is good

Nate, only a true fool would mess with you over replying to this.
    You're one of the pillars of this community. Smart people wouldn't slap down a pillar that's holding up the roof in their business.
    Just sayin'......
    Merlin likes this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Nate, only a true fool would mess with you over replying to this.
    You're one of the pillars of this community. Smart people wouldn't slap down a pillar that's holding up the roof in their business.
    Just sayin'......

You're assuming the people in question are "smart". Seems like the very fact that they're trying to enforce bogus rules that constitute the antithesis of what this forum has always stood for would preclude such an assumption.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

You're completely right Sean.
    But I think someone would get their tit in the wringer if they had to go out and personally send messages of apology to the 'core group' that inhabit this little space.
    Just because I get the feeling that if Nate gets booted, several of us would leave in protest.
    I'm not about to hang out in a censorship haven.... at least when the censorship is over VERY silly items that are "business as usual" for the MANY years we've been here.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    You're completely right Sean.
    But I think someone would get their tit in the wringer if they had to go out and personally send messages of apology to the 'core group' that inhabit this little space.
    Just because I get the feeling that if Nate gets booted, several of us would leave in protest.
    I'm not about to hang out in a censorship haven.... at least when the censorship is over VERY silly items that are "business as usual" for the MANY years we've been here.
    Agreed. If we decide to bolt....I think it wise that we have a private email (I think a lot of us exchanged personal email addys back when the site went down) to decide how best to go about it. I've already got an idea. In short, this place needs us far more than we need it.

G2
    Wow.....what did I miss????

New "vendor" policy from the Admins. It's in the new(I think) Vendors section.

G2
    Ok,
    Well this forum lives basically because a few, very few folks keep it alive! I think the Admins better be careful who's cornflakes they decide to piss in, or there won't be a forum.

G2
    Nate, you have always done right by the folks on this forum.... I personally appreciate what you have done for me. I stand with the group, and will be pulling up stakes if this becomes a shitstorm.
    Merlin likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsors