XCR Rifles, barrels, parts Redux - Page 3
Like Tree12Likes
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: XCR Rifles, barrels, parts Redux

Just sign up with a "non vendor" account like NONVENDOR-navalbeaver and reply in regards to your "personal collection"
    Riding, Shooting, or Golfing...you pick and I will be there.

Guys, how about just PM Nate your needs? Saves everyone the headache and potential confrontation with the "landlord".
    Sean K. likes this.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Quote Originally Posted by TK421 View Post
    I need an ambi mag release for a type 2 lower (i have a newer keymod version that was made within the last year) has a stupid Ca magazine lock from the factory and I didn't get the standard release they normally come with.

Also do you have any replacement uppers? I was told by the person who runs the robarms instagram that I could buy an upper with the longer rail. Then i emailed sales as they said to do and they had no clue and kept giving me links to custom rifle build page...

I just wanted a competition length upper in whatever color I can get. I have the latest type 3 gas block.
    RA does sell just the upper itself....you can buy just the upper or complete with bbl, bolt, etc. At least that was the case a while back.

Good luck dealing with RA direct. As usual, Kermit and Nate are your best bet. PM is the wisest way to contact them now though.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    RA does sell just the upper itself....you can buy just the upper or complete with bbl, bolt, etc. At least that was the case a while back.

Good luck dealing with RA direct. As usual, Kermit and Nate are your best bet. PM is the wisest way to contact them now though.
    Ya i asked on their instagram account if you can buy just the upper and they said ya email sales. So I emailed sales and some girl kept asking what I wanted and ignored what i said and gave me link to where you build a custom rifle for 2 grand...

G2
    Nate or Kermit, both are awesome to deal with! I wouldn't waste my time with RobArms.

Yes. If you value your sanity and want to be treated as an actual customer should be treated, DO NOT go direct to RA.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Quote Originally Posted by TK421 View Post
    Ya i asked on their instagram account if you can buy just the upper and they said ya email sales. So I emailed sales and some girl kept asking what I wanted and ignored what i said and gave me link to where you build a custom rifle for 2 grand...
    Just contact Nate or Kermit....they will know exactly what you want and will be able to get it in a timely manner at lower cost than you can get it through RA direct.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

For what it's worth, I was told by a RA employee that the reason it takes one of his dealers a long time to get orders is due to said dealer being slow on paying their RA bill.

Now I'm not going to say which dealer they used as an example, and the individual did say that the bill was ALWAYS paid. It was just a very slow/late payment.

This person also told me that if I wanted something from RA I should order directly from them.

I have yet to take them up on that offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Light is fast ... fast is good

Quote Originally Posted by TTEngineer View Post
    For what it's worth, I was told by a RA employee that the reason it takes one of his dealers a long time to get orders is due to said dealer being slow on paying their RA bill.

Now I'm not going to say which dealer they used as an example, and the individual did say that the bill was ALWAYS paid. It was just a very slow/late payment.

This person also told me that if I wanted something from RA I should order directly from them.

I have yet to take them up on that offer.

Was it me?

I pay them when they say my parts are ready to ship.

I've got a hard time giving people money for stuff with no idea when that stuff is going to show up.
    Sean K. likes this.

I really don't want to answer that since there are only 2 of you.

It's just something one person said so take it with a grain of salt.

Light is fast ... fast is good

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsors