You've got mail ;D
I sold this rifle to a member in Florida. Thanks to all who were interested.
This rifle is about 18 months old. I have shot 300-350 round of American Eagle 5.56 from this rifle. It is broken in and it is a great shooter. I am selling this rifle to fund another project. The rifle will be sold as a package:
• Robinson XCR-L 5.56 Rifle
• 1 USGI 30 round magazine
• Robinson ambidextrous safety selector (Installed)
• Robinson XCR 5.56 Spare parts Kit. This kit is specified by Robinson Arms.
• recoil buffer
• bolt hold open shaft and pin
• 2 x ejector screws
• 2 x ejector washers
• Extractor cone
• Extractor spring
• Hammer pivot cotter pin
• Trigger spring
• Hammer spring
• Main pin
• Hammer axis pin
• Trigger pin
• Magpul CTR Stock (Commercial) with shoulder pad and ¼ inch riser.
• Vltor Mod Stock (Basic Mil-Spec) with tube/kit.
• Magpul rail covers as shown.
• Tango Down Battle Grip. (I will send the USGI spec grip as well).
• Bill Springfield Trigger Job.
Total Package is: $1,450.00 +Shipping and transfer fees. Preference will be given to any Seattle, Washington area local sales. Please contact Mike at: [email protected]
NOTE: Does not include Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN. If you want the ACOG I am selling it for $850.00 +shipping and includes a LaRue Tactical QD LT100/4XDOS mount. The ACOG has only been sighted in and not shot very much.
• Trijicon TA01NSN 4x32
• LaRue QD LT-100/4XDOS
• Bullet Drop Compensator Recital with Yellow Tritium for low light use.
• Pelican Case
Newer gas system:
Comes with both stocks:
You can’t have too much ammunition. Unless you are on fire or going swimming.
You've got mail ;D
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato
You have email, I am local and can do a FTF sale. I might be intersted in the ACOG too.
,and standing in line.
No,,he's chaos, I'm mayhem,,,we're a duo act,,
always looking for M96 stuff