Selling: Robinson XCR, Sig Sauer, DMPS, DSArms, RRA, Magpul, MidWest Ind. - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling: Robinson XCR, Sig Sauer, DMPS, DSArms, RRA, Magpul, MidWest Ind.

Re: Selling: Robinson XCR, Sig Sauer, DMPS, DSArms, RRA, Magpul, MidWest Ind.

oh, look at Roy. So special he gets his topic pinned. :raspberry: :eyesclosed:
    Resident Forum Slut

Hey Terra! :butt2:
    O.S.O.K.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraShrewsbury View Post
    oh, look at Roy. So special he gets his topic pinned. :raspberry: :eyesclosed:
    Yeah, but you have five Blue Stars to his three gold/orange Stars. You must be special.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

WE all know Terra is special, hence the stars. Give her a sword and she knows how to use it! :medieval:
    O.S.O.K.

Roy

You got mail
    Tzoid

Thank you, so have you! ;D
    O.S.O.K.

Latest news:

I have "Windowed P-Mags" for $16.50 plus shipping. and

DPMS LR-308 mags for that XCR-M in 7.62 nato we are all waiting for: $30.00 each including shipping.

For buying 10 or more mags I can work out a better deal for you. Drop me a line @ [email protected]

Get in early as both these mags are movers! :bolt:

Only sold to people where it is legal in your state!

O.S.O.K.

I have been meaning to post a review of my transaction with Aussie Arms, Roy.

I purchased my XCR from him several weeks ago but do to the manufacture changing production, going from thin barrel to heavy barrel I had to wait for the barrels to get completed before getting the rifle. While waiting for said rifle to be completed I start negotiating with a new employer about a position in another state and became worried that my rifle may not get to me before have to move to another state. Roy was able to get my rifle put to the top of the orders processed so that this would not happen. Roy was very good about commicating the changes in production to me and with understanding about my position with my change in employer.

I just would like to thank Roy and Terra and the people at RA for doing a good job of letting me know what was going on.
    The whole point of being governed by a Constitution and not by men or directly by the people themselves was to stop incredible stupidity from annihilating our Freedoms. Tyranny of the majority is just as dangerous as any dictator. Especially when the majority is incredibly fucking stupid.

Thank you cavegeo,

Your words mean a lot to me, I try my best to keep my customers informed and to go the extra mile and a half. I sincerely hope you like your rifle as much as I like mine.

Roy
    Aussie Arms
    O.S.O.K.

I have been busy of late but did have the opportunity to get to the range last week and put a few rounds down range. The rifle worked as advertised. I am very satisfied with the rifle and Roy.
    The whole point of being governed by a Constitution and not by men or directly by the people themselves was to stop incredible stupidity from annihilating our Freedoms. Tyranny of the majority is just as dangerous as any dictator. Especially when the majority is incredibly fucking stupid.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsors