Hey guys, I'm new here but I have over 90 positive feedback over on the FALFILES under the same username Near Sighted Sniper.
I'm looking to sell 2 really cool rifles, & before I post them FS on the other boards I figured I would give it a try here where the Robinson crowd hangs out. I think you guys can appreciate these more than the Fal-O-holics or the AK guys.
Anyway here they are. Prices include shipping, rifles will come with 1 mag each & the hard case that Robinson sent them out in.

I can provide more pics upon request, my email is [email protected]. Thanks for looking, Mick
I'M only selling to fund another project, & don't worry I have another [camo'd out XCR] so I still have an incredible rifle for myself!!!

1st up is my M96 Expeditionary rifle, it has the OD Green furniture & is in excellent condition. Price is $1850 shipped from my FFL to yours.

2nd up is my XCR L [excellent condition] does not come with the Larue FUG, I do have the original forward grip that the rifle came with, that's the one that will ship with this rifle
Price is $1300 shipped, from my dealer to yours.

Thanks for looking, Mick