List of Industry Sites - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Industry Sites

Re: List of Industry Sites

Come on people, help out and provide some links to sites. We all know this list is not complete. but let's get it bigger.
    "If the provisions of the Constitution be not upheld when they pinch, as well as when they comfort, they may as well be abandoned." - U.S. Supreme Court Justice George Southerland, 1934

WWW.GLOCKFAN.US - Glock Pistol Forum

WWW.ACRFORUM.COM - Remington Bushmaster ACR Rifle Forum

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

Thanks Tread. I added them to the list. ;D
    "If the provisions of the Constitution be not upheld when they pinch, as well as when they comfort, they may as well be abandoned." - U.S. Supreme Court Justice George Southerland, 1934

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

No problem,we have quite a few new to firearms individuals here and anything to increase their knowledge or help them find things makes us all stronger.We either stand together or we hang separately.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

I think it would be nice if Lex made this a sticky in the Trading Post. :

www.agrussell.com
    Website for AG Russell Knives out of Rogers Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by Puke View Post
    www.agrussell.com
    Website for AG Russell Knives out of Rogers Arkansas.
    Thanks. It has been added to the list.

I LOVE ALL OF THESE CONTACTS! I know that I have some more that I can add, it's just when I start reading all of these, I start hitting on some of them and get lost....llol! Say Guys, this is not on the same subject, exactly, but the other day we were talking about how we hold our XCR's. One of you had found a flush replacement allen bolt for the stock one that hangs down right in front of the magwell, that is in the way for us to move the grip(s) rearward. I have my forward pistol grip, it is just like the one that comes on the stock XCR, except it is a bolt on from YHM and I really like it. Like some of you, the front grip is too far forward to be really comfortable. Anyway, I was wondering if whomever it was would furnish the contact for that flush mount allen bolt so I can move my grip back a couple of inches. I would certainly appreciate it!

HAPPY EASTER!

SINKER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsors