WTS 10” 300BLK Barrel & Original style XCR folder stock
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By navalbeaver

Thread: WTS 10” 300BLK Barrel & Original style XCR folder stock

WTS 10” 300BLK Barrel & Original style XCR folder stock

STOCK PRICE REDUCED! -16 Jun 19

Purchased this from Nate a couple years back. Cleaning out the collection of parts and stuff I don’t shoot and/or use. Has about 200-300rds through it. 1:7 twist. Works on a “Mini” upper, the gas block will be buried slightly in the upper but can still be adjusted with a bullet tip. Worked well with most everything I shot though you may have to adjust the gas a click or two going from subs to supers w/o a can.
    I used a different flash hider so I just put the stock A2 style back on there as a thread protector. If you’ll want to use it you will need a new crush washer to time it correctly.
    $225 shipped USPS Priority to you. US shipping only. PayPal preferred or MO. —SPF
    The not so fine print...This is a barrel less than 16” in length so know your laws where you live. I’m shipping this solely as a part and you’re responsible for your situation.

Also for sale is the original, tube style folding stock. This little guy has been around the block. Before they offered these stocks in various lengths I chopped about an inch or so off of this one so it’s Ben disassembled a few times in that process and in the early days of trying to get an ACR stock adapter to work. It’s been coated in various shades of moly/teflon and duracoat over the years but currently it’s in an ACR duracoat color. It’s still a good, simple stock if you don’t desire the bells and whistles and adjustability of the newer FAST stocks. It has the original metal sling loop and not the later QD socket.
    $30 shipped USPS priority to you. US shipping only. And know your laws on this too! PayPal preferred or MO.
    Last edited by DSM; 06-16-2019 at 10:06 AM. Reason: reduced price on stock
    When have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose.

Sent an IM about the barrel.

If he takes the barrel I’ll take the op rod and gas tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Light is fast ... fast is good

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I purchased the barrel with the oprod and gas tube. Thanks DSM!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgwlower View Post
    I purchased the barrel with the oprod and gas tube. Thanks DSM!
    Sad face imoji

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Light is fast ... fast is good

Quote Originally Posted by TTEngineer View Post
    Sad face imoji

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yep, he snatched it up. But I do know where you can find an old tube style folding XCR stock. See what I did there?
    When have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose.

I have a mini (SBR'd long before pistols were a thing) that is set up for 6.8 / .300 BLK. Love them both. Also on the SBR I prefer the original XCR folding stock whereas on my rifles I do prefer the FAST stock. If I was not set up already your for sale would have been perfect for me.
    When the difference between life and death is a matter of seconds, the police are only minutes away!
    (not knocking police, just gun grabbers)

This one looks in perfect condition even though it is pretty old. You have done so well to keep the tool clean and away from other damages. I love knowing about such old tools and their working mechanisms from the experts. forend grip

Quote Originally Posted by milspec View Post
    This one looks in perfect condition even though it is pretty old. You have done so well to keep the tool clean and away from other damages. I love knowing about such old tools and their working mechanisms from the experts. forend grip
    Doosh!!
    Sean K., G2, DSM and 1 others like this.

Someone take this stock!

Sponsors