7.62x39 XCR magazines for sale.

Thread: 7.62x39 XCR magazines for sale.

7.62x39 XCR magazines for sale.

Hey guys I have multiple magazines for sale, they are a mix of C-products, ASC, and the old Colt Frankenstein mags. I have 5 of the 20 rounder ASC mags 3 of which have the Magpul rubber pull cages, all 5 of these have been 100% reliable for me. I have 12 30 rounder C Product mags 2 of which have Magpul ranger floorplates the rest are factory, but I also have the factory floorplates to go with the ranger mags. Lastly I have 3 20 rounder Frankenstein mags by colt. I’ve never gotten these to be reliable but always thought they were cool nostalgic pieces.

All of these magazines have had the rough edges removed from internals, the front lip has been dremeled into a U shape and springs installed correctly to minimize the front of the follower from nose diving. Prices I’d like for them are below.

Colt 20 rounders $10 a piece
    ASC 20 rounders $18 a piece
    C-Products 30 rounders $15 a piece

shipping will be a flat rate of $14 per package USPS priority

thanks guys
    Last edited by abran007; 07-08-2019 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Updated items sold

Pictures posted guys, don't be afraid to make an offer.

Price update guys, didn’t realize the price on these mags had dropped that much. Open to trades for 5.56 or 300 blk for XCR or AR components as well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Updated description and prices mainly for shipping, didn't realize the USPS was gouging that much now, I've sold some items on AR15.com and have some others in the works. If anyone wants something let me know as I'd rather it go to people here in the community.

Sponsors