Good morning guys,

I have some stuff I'm trying to clear out of the closet to fund my project lower getting completed and ready for production. If you don't want to buy I'm also in the market for XCR 5.56 or 300 Blk barrels, BCG, standard Op Rods, Gas tubes, et cetera.

SO this morning I have a 12.5" 7.62x39 AR-15 barrel, I bought this forever ago from I believe Bear Creek Arsenal but it is unmarked so I'm not 100% on the manufacturer. It is Nitrided and has 1/10 twist, the barrel will include an adjustable gas block and Nitrided Gas Tube. When I did have this all put together it shot very well out of my complete set-up, 1.5-2 MOA with Wolf and hovered around 1 MOA if I did my part with Hornady SST. I just found over time that I preferred shooting 7.62x39 out of my XCR so I re-built the upper into a 6.5 Grendel and this has been in the closet since then. I'd like to get $130 shipped for the barrel with gas block, gas tube, and A2 flash hider.

Next up is a KE Arms Delta S 9" Keymod Rail with BCM Angled Grip. These items are in like new condition and include all the necessary mounting hardware. This is probably one of the nicest compromises I've seen between weight and strength on a Keymod Rail. I'd like to see $120 for this.

Other than that I have multiple A2 Grips, a Stark Industries One Grip, Commercial and Mil-spec stocks, buffer tubes, carbine springs, A YHM front sight for mounting on a gas block, the railed gas block it used to sit on which fits a 0.625" barrel and many other odds and ends which I'll try to get pictures of tonight.

Shipping will be $8 for anything I can fit in a Flat Rate Priority Mailer with tracking #, if I need to get a bigger flat rate box we'll discuss shipping. I can do Paypal or MO whichever you prefer.

LMK if you have any questions guys, Thanks.