WTS - WTS - FDE XCR 5.56 Pistol ..with or without brace

Thread: WTS - WTS - FDE XCR 5.56 Pistol ..with or without brace

WTS - WTS - FDE XCR 5.56 Pistol ..with or without brace

WTS- Used but not abused XCR 5.56 Pistol. $1300 shipped to your FFL. 10.5" Barrel. Approximately 4-500 rounds down the pipe. For an additional $200, I'll throw in a MPX/PSB brace with adapter for the XCR.

G2 seemed to think it was priced a little high. I knocked it down to $1300 without the brace and XCR adapter...$1500 with brace and adapter. A little about the gun.... I bought two XCRs from a buddy of mine. This one and a 300 blackout. Im keeping the blackout for my collection but didn't "need" a second 5.56. Im not sure who made this brace/stock adapter. It is not from the latest group buy purchase from Navalbeaver.

To answer Navalbeaver's question below.... Yes, bolt and carrier are Type 1.

SPF TO SEAN K

Last edited by arguy; Today at 02:19 PM.

Without a better pic it looks like that adapter is the one JWalker made. https://www.xcrforum.com/forum/12-tr...ers-mcx-5.html

Very similar to the LIF adapter but a little longer and only 3 slots(instead of the LIF 4).

Is your pistol a Type 1 carrier? Pics look like it didn't want to assume.

Looking at the ejection port in Photoshop, enlarged and exposure up, I don't see fluting on the carrier.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Sponsors