5.56 and 300Blk barrels FS/T
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5.56 and 300Blk barrels FS/T

5.56 and 300Blk barrels FS/T

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!!!

I bought the pistol from Rob and it came with two extra 300Blk barrels, gas tubes, and Op Rods for each barrel. One 300Blk is 9" and the other is 7.5" both with a Type 3 gas block. These do not look to have ever been fired.

I’m really looking for a 5.56 bolt and carrier and a Recoil Spring to complete a rifle out.

If you just want to purchase then $300 per set up. Please see the pictures below. I’ll be posting an add soon for an ACR stock adaptor and an old tube stock soon as well.

Last edited by abran007; Today at 06:13 PM.

9 or 7" on the 300?

Quote Originally Posted by navalbeaver View Post
    9 or 7" on the 300?
    The barrel pictured is 9” but the one on the pistol is a 7” and I could be persuaded to switch them out even though I prefer the shorty on the gun.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Would a type 3 gas block get your 5.56 barrel to work for you? Will a light profile barrel work?

I'm interested in the 7.5" 300.
    FWIW, the type 3 on the 300 is an early version that will have to be used with your provided gas tube. RA has done away with the step down on later versions. At least from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by navalbeaver View Post
    Would a type 3 gas block get your 5.56 barrel to work for you? Will a light profile barrel work?

I'm interested in the 7.5" 300.
    FWIW, the type 3 on the 300 is an early version that will have to be used with your provided gas tube. RA has done away with the step down on later versions. At least from what I've seen.
    Ok, I was planning on including the gas tube, and Op Rod with whichever barrel it’s accompanying. A type 3 gas block would take care of the gas length problem for my barrel. What length is your type 3 5.56 barrel? I’d like to be able to put a suppressor mount on it eventually and that needs a certain length to get past the forearm.

I think I've got a spare type 3 block with a mini type 3 gas tube. Will have to check when I get home tomorrow. Pretty sure I've got a 12" type 1 barrel with standard length gas as well. I know I've got a light 16" 5.56

ETA: unless you've got a reflex mount/suppressor, the 10 wil clear the front of a standard handguard just fine.

Either of the short ones sound good. I’ll shoot you a pm with my #, give me a shout when you get home.

Figured out a way to make the 5.56 barrel work for my needs so either one of the 300Blk barrels is for sale. Both brand new and unfired. One is a 9” and the other is a 7.5”.

Rob
    I will confirm these are never fired and I bought them new from naval beaver.

Rob
    Also I have an ezed acr stock adapter somewhere in my boxes of stuff. As soon as I inventory my remaining accessories it’ll be going up for sale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors