ACR/XCR stock adaptor, Rob Arms Xcr tube stock, & ACR folding hinge adaptor.

Thread: ACR/XCR stock adaptor, Rob Arms Xcr tube stock, & ACR folding hinge adaptor.

ACR/XCR stock adaptor, Rob Arms Xcr tube stock, & ACR folding hinge adaptor.

Good afternoon guys,

I have a few parts I’m looking to clear out of the basement.

first up is an ACR stock mount from when I put the ACR stock on my AK lower I made. Not sure if anyone has a need or a want for it but I don’t and it’s taking up space. $20 plus shipping

next up is a Rob Arms tube stock, I just did a repaint on it to freshen it up to look brand new. Sold Pending Funds.

last up is the LeeMajors ACR to XCR stock adaptor. This is brand new, never mounted ready to go onto your gun. Lee did a great job with these and they turned out looking awesome. I bought two thinking I’d mount it on another gun but the only one I have currently is a pistol and I don’t feel like doing SBR paperwork right now. I’m not dying to sell it so I’m setting the price kind of high $225 plus shipping.
    Last edited by abran007; Today at 01:25 PM. Reason: Item SPF

Make me an offer if you’re interested, I’d rather sell for a little less than I wanted than have it sitting around the house.

Tube folding stock is SPF, really looking for a 5.56 Bolt, Carrier, and Recoil Spring. Make me an offer if you're interested in anything.

Sponsors