Like New Daniel Defense MK12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By G2

Thread: Like New Daniel Defense MK12

G2 [OP]

Like New Daniel Defense MK12 for MK18

Only selling/trading because I am not a long range match shooter. All my ranges are 100 yards or less. This is a fricken awesome rifle, but a waste for me.
    I have a Like New, Daniel Defense MK12 in Tornado Grey. This is an all factory gun. Will ship with everything it came with including the NIB 32 round magazine, DD hard case. Less than 40 rounds EVER fired. Just enough to sight in a new LPVO. New late 2019

More about the MK12......
    The Daniel Defense MK12 is an evolution of the Special Purpose Rifle concept built to the Daniel Defense Mil-Spec+ standard. The heart of the rifle is an 18" cold hammer forged and bead blasted 416 stainless steel barrel. By cold hammer forging, they are able to ensure the most precise possible alignment of chamber and bore while also significantly enhancing the barrel's durability. A rifle length gas system increases dwell time and reduces felt recoil, further improving the rifle's potential for precision. To get the most from that potential accuracy, the MK12 ships from the factory with a Geissele Automatics Super Semi-Automatic 2-stage trigger.

Features:
    - Enhanced lower receiver with flared magazine well and rear QD sling swivel cup
    - 18" cold hammer forged 416 stainless MK12 barrel has been bead blasted and chemically passivated for corrosion resistance and durability
    - Smooth and reliable rifle length gas system with heavy buffer increases dwell time and minimizes felt recoil
    - MK12 gas block machined to Crane specifications for USSOCOM and black oxide coated
    - M16 cut Mil-Spec bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore
    - 12" DDM4 free float quad rail
    - Effective flash suppressor helps tame muzzle flash
    - Daniel Defense overmolded pistol grip and collapsible stock
    - Geissele SSA 2-stage trigger
    - BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle

Also included is a flared magazine well, free floated DDM4 quad rail, scope-friendly Bravo Company Mod 4 charging handle, and Daniel Defense's rugged and ergonomic furniture. If you don't have the time to build a rifle, the MK12 is the perfect precision rifle for you as it comes with all the advanced features you could want. And you get the peace of mind knowing it was assembled from the best materials with some of the best quality control in the industry, so you don't have to worry about it failing.

trades factory guns and must also be like new and very low round count...
    Trades:
    DD MK18 (latest smaller gas port model)

scope/mount/sling and vfg not included but are negotiable.....

More pics available vie email or text
    Last edited by G2; 02-09-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    Teufelhunden likes this.

Nice

Just curious, but how it that a mk12? Zero PRI anything, no collar or break for the can, I guess any company can now call their weapon a MK12 now, I have a real Mk12 PRi, this DD is pretty much just a regular carbine

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Just curious, but how it that a mk12? Zero PRI anything, no collar or break for the can, I guess any company can now call their weapon a MK12 now, I have a real Mk12 PRi, this DD is pretty much just a regular carbine
    Shouldn't this question be addressed to Daniel Defense...not the seller?
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Sponsors