WTB - Stock with QD.

Thread: WTB - Stock with QD.

WTB - Stock with QD.

Anyone have an old stock with a QD setup on the bottom of the stock? I have the original folder with no QD. Doesn't need to be a FAST stock.

I can get an adaptor from DLASK, but I thought I would throw this out there and see if only has one that is just collecting dust.
    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”
    Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by tempusfugit View Post
    Anyone have an old stock with a QD setup on the bottom of the stock? I have the original folder with no QD. Doesn't need to be a FAST stock.

I can get an adaptor from DLASK, but I thought I would throw this out there and see if only has one that is just collecting dust.

Nate (navalbeaver) might have some.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

I am interested in either. All I need is a stock with a QD at the bottom.
    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”
    Samuel Adams

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Nate,

I received your PM and replied, but did not see my message in the sent folder. Let me know if you got it.

Thanks!
    Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by tempusfugit View Post
    Nate,

I received your PM and replied, but did not see my message in the sent folder. Let me know if you got it.

Thanks!
    You have to click the box at the bottom to get a copy of the PM you send via this system...JFYI.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    You have to click the box at the bottom to get a copy of the PM you send via this system...JFYI.
    Thanks Sean. I did not realize that and I looked in the sent folder... so I thought something went wrong. Nate got back to me quickly.
    Samuel Adams

Nate,

Thanks much! Perfect fit and exactly what I was looking for!
    Samuel Adams

Enjoy. It was signed by Terra.

Sponsors