XCR stuff from Little Jack's 6 Dec 2020
Like Tree4Likes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XCR stuff from Little Jack's 6 Dec 2020

Prices are shipped. This is what I could get together in a photo. I have some other small parts as well. Some of this is also up on GB. Prices are firm but I swagged a couple so they may change after I can get some more research done. Old Forum members will get consideration on dibs and pricing.
    XCR stuff from Little Jack's 6 Dec 2020-20201206_145255.jpg
    FAST 1 stock black. Off of an unfired SBR $220 Sold
    Type 1 gas plugs, used? $10 each (I have some new ones in diff configs) Used are all gone. Have some new ones left.
    Type 1 556 bolt, used lightly. $100 Sold
    Type 1 carrier, used. $60 Sold
    Mini Op rod, current style for type 1/3. $65 Sold
    Type 2 standard gas tube. $20
    5.56 deflector, old style. $5(free if you're buying something else)
    Charging handle assembly, lightly used. $25 Sold

XCR-M 308, standard length 18.6 heavy 1/10 barrel with block(accurized), used under 200rds but def over 100. $540
    XCR-M type 2 block, used. $80
    XCR-M type 2 op rod, stan, used. $70
    XCR-M type 2 gas tube, stan, used. $20

SPKs from RA old and new style. $60 Sold

Mini upper. 10" 5.56, light with type 2 block, tube and op rod. barrel, rod, tube are all new. Upper is used. It was shaved by "tactaylor". $800
    I'll add a new recoil assy type 1 carrier and bolt for $1000. That's all new barrel, gas tube and operating group in the shaved upper.

Let me know if you've got any questions. I'll update as I have time to go through my stash.
    Last edited by navalbeaver; 12-14-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Would you be willing to pull the 556 barrel from the upper and sell it alone?

I知 also interested in the op rod, bolts, and carrier, if it fits my 300blk that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Light is fast ... fast is good

I'll take the Type 1 bolt and Carrier and Type 1/3 mini op rod if TT doesn't want them. So, 2nd in line I guess....
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

And what's an SPK? Special Parts Kit? **EDIT** Never mind....see that's what it is in the photo. What's the difference between new and old though? Type 1 vs. Type 2/3? Or is it the springs/oring for the extractor claw or something else?
    Last edited by Sean K.; 12-07-2020 at 07:47 AM.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Upper is staying together for a bit at least.

If you've got a type 1 lower, the carrier and bolt will work with your 300. The mini op-rod won't. What's your current 300 setup? I think I've got a blackout length oprod avaliable.

Spare parts kit, AKA common parts kit: Buffer, hammer axis cotter pin, main pin clip, ejector bolt, ejector washer, extractor detent, extractor spring, firing pin, firing pin roll pin, firing pin spring, trigger spring, disconnect spring, hammer spring, safety detent, safety selector detent spring)
    Sean K. likes this.

New/old is type 1/2 for the firing pin and buffer. I've had these long enough that the extractor spring is still the old polymer piece.

I'll take 2 type 1 gas plugs, and the type 1 SPK.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

I would like an old style and new style SPKs and a type 1 gas plug for 556 and one for 762-39.

Quote Originally Posted by navalbeaver View Post
    Upper is staying together for a bit at least.

If you've got a type 1 lower, the carrier and bolt will work with your 300. The mini op-rod won't. What's your current 300 setup? I think I've got a blackout length oprod avaliable.

Spare parts kit, AKA common parts kit: Buffer, hammer axis cotter pin, main pin clip, ejector bolt, ejector washer, extractor detent, extractor spring, firing pin, firing pin roll pin, firing pin spring, trigger spring, disconnect spring, hammer spring, safety detent, safety selector detent spring)
    Ok so I知 99% sureI have a type 2 lower. I know for a fact I have the type 2 bolt. I値l double check tonight.

So I will not be able to use the items I listed prior.

If a Spare parts kit is available still I値l take that.

I知 looking for a 556 10.5-12.5 barrel with a buried gas block to fit a 300blk gas system and a 556 bolt.

Last edited by TTEngineer; 12-08-2020 at 06:23 AM.
    Light is fast ... fast is good

Quote Originally Posted by TTEngineer View Post
    Ok so I’m 99% sureI have a type 2 lower. I know for a fact I have the type 2 bolt. I’ll double check tonight.

So I will not be able to use the items I listed prior.

If a Spare parts kit is available still I’ll take that.

I’m looking for a 556 10.5-12.5 barrel with a buried gas block to fit a 300blk gas system and a 556 bolt.

Type 2 bolt won't work with a Type 1 lower, so your lower is Type 2. Unless....getting a Type 2 bolt to work with a Type 1 lower is as simple as removing the buffer from the Type 1 lower??? That I don't know for sure. Looking at the photos on RA's site, I don't think it would work b/c you'd have to machine a larger hole for the BCG to go into the back of the lower, but I'm not 100% certain.
    Last edited by Sean K.; 12-08-2020 at 07:04 AM.
    TTEngineer likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors