Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bravo's Barrel Bolt Bonanza

Re: Bravo's Barrel Bolt Bonanza

Bravo

send a few Pics to Ty and Terra .... your Gun should be on Rob Arms website

I like it :clap: :clap:
    Tzoid

Gunner, yes, that's the Robarm fixed stock adapter - just needs a bit of machining on the adapter part itself and on your buffer tube.

FWIW, those four envelopes went out in the mail today. Hopefully you folks should have them for Christmas.

That's the Bravo song - it's looking like a battle carbine Christmas ;D

FWIW, I'm going to duplicate that stock set-up on the next XCR as well.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

OK, so I got word that one of my envelopes had failed in transit. As in the envelope got there, but there wasn't anything inside it.

I'm gonna resend on that one obviously - and tape the envelope to keep the contents in.

My question is: do I need to just resend one? Anyone else out there that only got an empty?

Merry Christmas!
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Bravo

Mine arrived in the damaged envelope postal envelope stating it got stuck in mail sorter or something like that.

Both bolts were in the package so I'm all good.

Thanks again...I appreciate it.

Merry Christmas ;D
    Tzoid

Bravo,

I haven't seen my bolt to date???
    O.S.O.K.

Tzoid, I was afraid of that.....

I gave the first batch to the gal at the counter - she weighed 'em and put the stamp on 'em. I figured "good to go".

The second batch went the same way, but in addition she stamped them with something like non-machine sortable or some such, with a red stamp.

OK, so after that I got them stamped the same way.....

Roy, you'll be the #2 resend then ;-) Sorry about that. I know I sent you some, maybe they just self-destructed in the mail :-\

Merry Christmas guys!

No problem, perhaps they fell into the sorting machine and found a home there which fix it so we won't loose any more mail?

What an imagination I have! :duh:
    O.S.O.K.

Bravo,
    Since you're using Photobucket here's a couple of suggestions.

You can select your photos and chose edit, then resize to fit the typical website dimensions. Once you do that, all you have to do is click on "IMG CODE". When you paste the IMG code into your message the pictures appear in the post, rather than just the url to the pictures. Here's an example using the url like you did

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...omSmiths-1.jpg

and this time using the IMG code

You can also manually put the "[/IMG]" codes before and after the urls, but that's a pain when photobucket does it for you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsors