Looking for short barrel to trade, or someone to trade Heavy for Light Barrel

Thread: Looking for short barrel to trade, or someone to trade Heavy for Light Barrel

Looking for short barrel to trade, or someone to trade Heavy for Light Barrel

I have a 16" light barrel.

I would love to have a 12" barrel.

or, I would love to have a heavy barrel to cut down.

I would like to trade my light barrel. Has about 300 rounds through it.

Re: Looking for short barrel to trade, or someone to trade Heavy for Light Barrel

I have a 16inch Heavy I would be willing to trade.
    Speak soflty and carry a big stick...and if that dont work, start yellin and grab a shotgun!

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end

Re: Looking for short barrel to trade, or someone to trade Heavy for Light Barrel

approximate age / use habits?

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I have had it about a year and have around 10,000 through it there is a few marks on the outside of the barrel from use
    Speak soflty and carry a big stick...and if that dont work, start yellin and grab a shotgun!

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end

No thanks. 10k is waaaay to many rounds. I have about 200 !!!!

I just thought I would offer

Lol......"offer"...

Is it the newer gas system? I believe they changed the way the barrel was cut for the new one.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

yea, new system on mine

Re: Looking for short barrel to trade, or someone to trade Heavy for Light Barre

Yarbsea is good people. You guys can trust him.
    Resident Forum Slut

Sponsors