For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG) SOLD PENDING FUNDS - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG) SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Re: For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG)

Thanks for the additional info dmac, it's much appreciated!
    Semper Fidelis

PM sent. 8)

I've had several questions about what kind trades I'd consider. I'm interested in all pistols and revolvers as well as most military rifles, both bolt action and semi auto. I'd also consider trades for AR uppers, AR lowers, or a 7.62x39 XCR conversion kit. I would also consider trades for a variety of ammo types.
    Semper Fidelis

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

PM'd you with a trade offer.

If you're not interested in that trade we'll work out the price+shipping because I do want it.

Re: For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG) SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Rifle is sold pending funds.
    Semper Fidelis

Congrats on the sale... just saw pics of it on the SKS boards. Glad it worked out for you!

Thanks, and I appreciate your posting it on the boards.
    Semper Fidelis

PM'd about the "para" I purchased

Just wanted to post and let everyone know that Cid has ripped me off on this sale.

He removed the pictures completely from add as soon as I stated I was interested I'm guessing so that some of the more experienced folks would not be able to tell in the small pictures that there were signs that this was NOT a Para at all but a badly chopped, regular Norinco.
    I sent Cid a money order for $330 to pay for this item and received it late last night from my FFL. The barrel was chopped off by a hack apparently since it's not an even cut and the recrowning is terrible. The bayonet was simply hacked off to fit and doesn't even have a point on it at all, just a 3/4 inch flat area where it was hacksawed off. There are several other issues with the gun as well that were not mentioned but it was advertised and told to me via PM's that it was a numbers matching para. (The numbers don't even match on this gun).

I contacted Cid today to see if we could work out some sort of a deal, giving him the benefit of the doubt. Thus far he has refused to work with me on the item he grossly misrepresented. His only offer was to give me $300 back and he would keep the shipping cost and I would pay out of my pocket to re-ship it back to him. So in essence he would get the firearm back, I would be out $95 on a $200 gun and he would re-sell it again as a para. I don't think that's fair or good business.

Just a warning here to anyone thinking of dealing with him on a sale since I see he has other things listed for sale. He has claimed complete ignorance of the fact that it's not a para saying he didn't know that. It's hard to believe considering the completely obvious things on this gun. You can tell immediately upon a single glance in person that it was chopped up. I don't even know much about SKS's and even I could tell that it was messed up in person.

I am in the process of contacting his local Police Department to get this matter settled.
    Sorry for posting something like this on the forum but I don't want anyone else to get stuck in this situation with this guy.
    Wes

Quote Originally Posted by smoke63b View Post
    Just wanted to post and let everyone know that Cid has ripped me off on this sale.

He removed the pictures completely from add as soon as I stated I was interested I'm guessing so that some of the more experienced folks would not be able to tell in the small pictures that there were signs that this was NOT a Para at all but a badly chopped, regular Norinco.
    I sent Cid a money order for 0 to pay for this item and received it late last night from my FFL. The barrel was chopped off by a hack apparently since it's not an even cut and the recrowning is terrible. The bayonet was simply hacked off to fit and doesn't even have a point on it at all, just a 3/4 inch flat area where it was hacksawed off. There are several other issues with the gun as well that were not mentioned but it was advertised and told to me via PM's that it was a numbers matching para. (The numbers don't even match on this gun).

I contacted Cid today to see if we could work out some sort of a deal, giving him the benefit of the doubt. Thus far he has refused to work with me on the item he grossly misrepresented. His only offer was to give me 0 back and he would keep the shipping cost and I would pay out of my pocket to re-ship it back to him. So in essence he would get the firearm back, I would be out on a 0 gun and he would re-sell it again as a para. I don't think that's fair or good business.

Just a warning here to anyone thinking of dealing with him on a sale since I see he has other things listed for sale. He has claimed complete ignorance of the fact that it's not a para saying he didn't know that. It's hard to believe considering the completely obvious things on this gun. You can tell immediately upon a single glance in person that it was chopped up. I don't even know much about SKS's and even I could tell that it was messed up in person.

I am in the process of contacting his local Police Department to get this matter settled.
    Sorry for posting something like this on the forum but I don't want anyone else to get stuck in this situation with this guy.
    Wes
    Ooops! Thanks for the heads up.............................don't know what to believe now.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsors