For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG) SOLD PENDING FUNDS - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG) SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Re: For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG) SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I was just looking at the rifle and realized that the receiver is stamped with ARSENAL 26 with a serial number in the 11 millions!!! That means this thing was made in 1967 and there's no way it could be a para!

Quote Originally Posted by Cid1911 View Post
    When someone tries to get money for nothing, it's a scam.
    Get money for nothing? Wow... You really have a twisted thought process.

Also just realized the gas tube is aftermarket and the cover is plastic. The real para I picked up has a wooden one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

The tube was NOT plastic when I sent it out.
    Semper Fidelis

Not the tube. The tube is metal like it has to be. The tube COVER is plastic. You know, the fake wood looking plastic? My real para's is all wood and original. Standing the sks's side by side you can see how they moved the bayonet lug on the FAKE para all the way down against the stock but the real para has a gap there and is totally different.

Thats what I meant too.
    Semper Fidelis

Receiver cover isn't original either. I knew it was going to be drilled but it's aftermarket too.

Smoke you are getting yourself all worked up over nothing!!! You didn't get ripped off or duped and I am sorry now that I posted this thing on the SKS boards. A standard SKS in that condition of that rifle would go for the same amount of money so you are out nothing. And as I pointed out earlier today on the SKS boards ALL Para bayonets were cut down full size ones your basis for saying it's a "FAKE" is ridiculous. There are no standard specs for a Paratrooper SKS at least none I have ever seen and I've been collecting SKS rifles for over 20 years. And if you would do even a tiny bit of fucking research on the SKS boards on the subject of Para's you would find out that there are many variations slight variations in barrel length some have standard length gas tubes and some gas tubes are shorter than standard. Your accusations are ridiculous and unfounded and frankly I'm embarrassed by them.

Cid1911 I apologize to you! I wouldn't give him squat!!! There is no way to prove that any Para in the country is REAL as he suggests with the exception of a Navy Arms Cowboy Companion. You don't owe this guy anything.

opcorn:

Drama, drama, drama! This is better than any of those reality TV shows.
    "When your life depends on it, you will not rise to the level of your expectations, but rather fall to the level of your training."

Quote Originally Posted by dmac27 View Post
    Smoke you are getting yourself all worked up over nothing!!! You didn't get ripped off or duped and I am sorry now that I posted this thing on the SKS boards. A standard SKS in that condition of that rifle would go for the same amount of money so you are out nothing. And as I pointed out earlier today on the SKS boards ALL Para bayonets were cut down full size ones your basis for saying it's a "FAKE" is ridiculous. There are no standard specs for a Paratrooper SKS at least none I have ever seen and I've been collecting SKS rifles for over 20 years. And if you would do even a tiny bit of [b]fucking research on the SKS boards on the subject of Para's you would find out that there are many variations slight variations in barrel length some have standard length gas tubes and some gas tubes are shorter than standard. Your accusations are ridiculous and unfounded and frankly I'm embarrassed by them.

Cid1911 I apologize to you! I wouldn't give him squat!!! There is no way to prove that any Para in the country is REAL as he suggests with the exception of a Navy Arms Cowboy Companion. You don't owe this guy anything.
    No need to apologize at all. I thought it was very generous of you to go out of your way to help me sell it. I do hate to see anyone unhappy with anything I sell, but I didn't misrepresent the rifle in any way and I thought I sold it at a rather reasonable price for an SKS these days.
    Semper Fidelis

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sponsors