For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG) SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG) SOLD PENDING FUNDS

For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG) SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Chinese SKS Para model. As you can see, the para model is shorter than the standard SKS. Folding spike bayonet, and butt pad included. Dust cover has been drilled and tapped for a scope mount. Very good to excellent condition. Please make sure your FFL will accept firearms from a non-FFL. $315.00 plus actual shipping costs. May consider trades on firearms or gear.

Semper Fidelis

Re: For Sale- PARA SKS (CHINESE MFG)

Forgot this, rifle is 7.62x39 (of course).
    Also, pics are "clickable". My digital camera sucks, but I'll try to take some better ones if anyones interested.
    Semper Fidelis

I cant see the pics on my cell phone,does that 1 take AK mags? If so consider it sold.I know the M and D models did,not sure about the para though.

*EDIT* My apologies for my crappy spelling,I was on my cell and if you screw around to long trying to post anything it winds up loggin you off,so I was in a hurry.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

No, it has the standard 10 round box magazine designed to be loaded with stripper clips. I guess I shoulda included that in the description.
    Semper Fidelis

Damn, ok I couldn't remember.Thanks.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

I might be interested. I'm actually going to look at one this weekend. Do you know if the barrel is pinned or threaded? Do all the numbers match?

Thanks
    Sam
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have." ~~Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for your interest.
    All the numbers that I can find match.
    I'm assuming you mean the muzzle of the barrel? It is not pinned or threaded, it has no muzzle attachment. If you want, I can take a closeup of the end of the barrel. Just let me know.
    Semper Fidelis

No I actually mean the barrel where it attaches to the receiver. Some are threaded together some are pinned together. Thanks for the offer for more pics. I will pm you after the weekend once I get a look at what I have lined up already.

I've got a Chinese now that I've had since '94. It's been in storage for almost as long as I've had it until recently. I've started looking for another to have for parts.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have." ~~Thomas Jefferson

It has a milled trigger group which most pinned barrel SKS' do not. I would assume it has at least a short collar threaded barrel. Even if it is pinned at $315.00 it's worth it.

I just posted a link to this thread on the SKS Boards in the ((Guns for Sale)) section.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors